Cassell might be bought out

Full story: LA Daily News
One day after the Clippers let the trading deadline pass without dealing 38-year-old Sam Cassell, the veteran was scratched from Friday night's game against Utah with a sprained right wrist. Full Story
Juds

Springvale South, Australia

#1 Feb 23, 2008
After the playoffs isn't there a period of several weeks where the Clippers can to try to use Cassell's expiring contract in a trade?

I seem to recall a trade that was made a few days after the last playoff game from last year or the year before?

With the size of Cassell's contract surely they would want to keep their options open and see what they can get?
James

Valladolid, Spain

#2 Feb 24, 2008
Do You know where is going to play Frahm in Spain? Thanks
Lakers Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 24, 2008
Don Sterling needs to pony up some serious money to acquire some top notch players. With Elton Brand out for the season, he needs to start opening his wallet. Why not go for Iverson? We already have Kaman in the post.
Lakers Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 24, 2008
I went to the Clippers game against Memphis with a Group Sales account. There were so many empty seats in the arena. Sterling needs to open up the lower level seats again at half price for the group sales people. He eliminated that when the Clippers made it to the playoffs a few years ago. Cassell offers leadership to the team and like the Clipper fans, wants a championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevin Knight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHELBURNE: Lakers have a 7-foot tall question mark (Apr '09) May '09 The Truth 10
DATABASE: LAPD's Most Wanted (Apr '09) Apr '09 lakers355s 9
Hughes' buzzer-beater lifts Bulls over Jazz (Nov '08) Nov '08 Nada Surf 81
Clippers have Hart, Davis in the fold (Aug '08) Aug '08 California Kid 1
Clippers get Hart in trade (Jul '08) Jul '08 AGfromLAHB 1
Clippers trade for PG Jason Hart (Jul '08) Jul '08 badayu 2
Ball doesn't bounce the Clippers' way (May '08) May '08 jcastillo 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brevin Knight People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE