Lakers lifeless in Portland, lose sev...

Lakers lifeless in Portland, lose seventh straight at Rose Garden

There are 8 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Mar 9, 2009, titled Lakers lifeless in Portland, lose seventh straight at Rose Garden. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The Lakers return to their personal house of horrors April 10. Maybe then they will break their losing streak in the Rose Garden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Jack

Waianae, HI

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Bryant is such a front-running punk that he doesn't even have the character to stick around after a loss and speak to the press, which is part of an NBA player's job description. When the Lakers win and Bryant jacks up 30 shots, sure he'll yammer away. But when that classless, so-called team "leader" is on the losing end, he slinks out of the building like the spoiled jerk he is.
Bob

Warren, MI

#2 Mar 10, 2009
Lakers are burnt out already, they peaked too soon
SPARTAN RUGBY

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2009
SH!T!!! I wouldn't want to talk either, after that BUTT WHOOPING!!!
Tiffany

New York, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2009
yeah,thats whats up,im just glad kobe didnt win

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
yeah,thats whats up,im just glad kobe didnt win
ha ha ha ha ha ha
It's a TEAM sport Tiff. Quit Hatin'.

Need I remind you of this?

http://www.topix.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/2...
Tiffany

New York, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2009
dont start wit that sh!t waterboy,im not a hater for the 10th time,and need i remind you that kobe dont like team sports,he dont belive in playin wit the team,hes all about his,and no else
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
dont start wit that sh!t waterboy,im not a hater for the 10th time,and need i remind you that kobe dont like team sports,he dont belive in playin wit the team,hes all about his,and no else
Kobe's not the one Padding his stats. We all know what Kobe's capabale of doing especially if he goes off into his "ball hog" mode as you like to call it. It remains to be seen if Wade can get to the finals once again and prove that he wasnt a Fluke. Back 2 Back or it's a Fluke....
Tiffany

New York, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2009
nah,wade can do it,but when you have a young team like they do,it aint always easy sweetie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Roy: Three Reasons Why The New York Kni... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Charliebrwn23 2
News Trail Blazers finally part ways with injured Gr... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
News Brandon Roy: Why He Should Make His Comeback wi... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
News Pacers Step Toward Hiring Kevin Pritchard (Jul '11) Jul '11 Coach Eddie Fratzah 1
News Overachieving Blazers winning despite injuries (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peter 1
News Aldridge ties career high with 36 in Blazers win (Dec '10) Dec '10 Aliceheart 1
News Blazers will let Oden test free agency | Buckey... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ImUrPO 2
More from around the web