Pritchard likes Fernandez, Oden reach...

Pritchard likes Fernandez, Oden reaches out to kids

There are 2 comments on the www.kgw.com story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Pritchard likes Fernandez, Oden reaches out to kids. In it, www.kgw.com reports that:

If Kevin Pritchard has his way, talented Spaniard Rudy Fernandez will be a Portland Trail Blazer next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kgw.com.

barry

Palamós, Spain

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Rudy Fernandez = The best European player shooting guard. to Portland has played the lottery with The largest theft of the last draft with a difference. Going to be one of the best scorers in the nba

Ricky Rubio = the greatest pure talent in the history of European basketball along with Gasol, Nowitzki, Petrovic and sabonis. I can be to be among the 10 best players in the history of basketball world if the injuries will affect neither the fame. Possibly because with only 17 years the best Point guard of europe with a difference. The resemblance is incredible that you have with maravich but it is infinitely better defender is a monster.
Blazer fan

Eugene, OR

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Rudy will help B Roy in the backcourt. McMillan should move Brandon to point and put Ridy as a shooting guard. Also Rudy would be a great sixth man along with Outlaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Roy: Three Reasons Why The New York Kni... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Charliebrwn23 2
News Trail Blazers finally part ways with injured Gr... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
News Brandon Roy: Why He Should Make His Comeback wi... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
News Pacers Step Toward Hiring Kevin Pritchard (Jul '11) Jul '11 Coach Eddie Fratzah 1
News Overachieving Blazers winning despite injuries (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peter 1
News Aldridge ties career high with 36 in Blazers win (Dec '10) Dec '10 Aliceheart 1
News Blazers will let Oden test free agency | Buckey... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ImUrPO 2
More from around the web