Roy finishes off Wolves

Full story: TwinCities.com 6
Brandon Roy makes rebuilding a lot easier. Roy scored nine of his game-high 27 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Portland Trail Blazers to a 103-96 victory over the Timberwolves on Tuesday night at ... Full Story
fracas

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Mar 12, 2008
Last night was a good example of "what could have been". It would have been much better had the wolves never traded Roy for Foye. Roy is superior in almost every respect, and just seems to have that little something that very few players have. Foye is a nice player, decent shooter, decent rebounder, adequate ball handler, but will never be a star. Roy is already a star. If Roy would have stayed in Minny, we might never have had the need to trade Garnett as Roy would have been part of the talent that KG needed along side him. I think Minny panicked and traded Roy for Foye because McHale felt we needed a guy who was more of a point guard than a 2 guard. In reality, Roy runs the point as well as anyone when he shifts over at the end of games. Thanks Kevin for another fine move.
Bob

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 12, 2008
Does anybody still care??? If McFail is not finally gone after this season then the Timberwolves should be sold!!! Even if they would get the #1 draft pick they would mess it up and select the worst player for them.
I'm done with the Wolves!!!!
John

Eugene, OR

#3 Mar 12, 2008
"When the get Odom back" - uh, it's Oden.
mike

Portland, OR

#4 Mar 12, 2008
your right AL when they get (ODEN) back not odom! they will be alot better, and that is very scary!!
John in Socal

San Dimas, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Another brilliant move by our resident genius.
mahtomedi

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 14, 2008
The Mchale/Taylor organization couldn't beat a good high school team. Sorry for being so obvious, but when it comes to talent these incompetents would know talent if it sat on their face

People...please don't buy tickets to thsi crap. You're only encouraging the best players in the country to avoid the T-Muts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Roy: Three Reasons Why The New York Kni... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Charliebrwn23 2
Trail Blazers finally part ways with injured Gr... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
Brandon Roy: Why He Should Make His Comeback wi... (Mar '12) Mar '12 resiak 1
Pacers Step Toward Hiring Kevin Pritchard (Jul '11) Jul '11 Coach Eddie Fratzah 1
Overachieving Blazers winning despite injuries (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peter 1
Aldridge ties career high with 36 in Blazers win (Dec '10) Dec '10 Aliceheart 1
Blazers will let Oden test free agency | Buckey... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ImUrPO 2
More from around the web