Mensah-Bonsu weighing his options for 2008-09

Jul 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Forth Worth Star-Telegram

The NBA is a cut-throat business. So when two contract offers roll in from Europe, Pops Mensah-Bonsu, an underdog to make the Dallas Mavericks' regular-season roster, must take a step back to analyze his ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2009
Ray Sowels

Commerce, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2008
With POPS the D Mav have the opportunity for another energetic Brandon Bass type player around the goal. They better get him sign because their going to need his energy and explosiveness in the Playoffs. It's bad the MAV's could not develop this talent.

http://www.thetotalhealthshop.com/...
Ray S

Carrollton, TX

#2 Jan 10, 2009
The MAV's have one big problem and they've had it ever since Roy Tarpley left and that's a dominant inside presence. If Dirk is considered the MAV's most dominant player this team is average at best. Dirk's weakness was discovered in the NBA playoff games against the Heat which says if you make him perform average at best you have a 50 to 100% chance of winning. The NBA knows that when it comes down to it he is their only option. If the MAV's want to become a top NBA team they better do what ever they can to get a Dominance Inside Player.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Bass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
5 Big Men the Boston Celtics Should Target This... Jul '14 sjd 5
Boston Celtics Should Try To Add Greg Monroe May '14 William 2
Could Kris Humphries Have a Future with Boston ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tom Titus 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Boston Celtics Offering Jeff ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 tools 1
Boston Celtics: Coach Doc Rivers Gets What He N... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Danny 1
Magic get big day from Howard, down Lakers, 89-75 (Feb '11) Feb '11 sammy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brandon Bass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••