Suns' Trio Too Much for Timberwolves

Shawn Marion scored 27 points, Leandro Barbosa added 24 and Amare Stoudemire had 23 to help the Phoenix Suns beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 116-104 on Friday night. Full Story
Kingnormie

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 24, 2007
Interesting how Kurt Thomas returns and the Suns win three straight! MVP?
Shaun

Lakeville, MN

#2 Feb 24, 2007
Uhh, yeah, sure. It's all kurt thomas. Right. If you say so.

I can honestly say the wolves didn't play like crap. The suns just went off like a rocket in the 2nd quarter and scored 39 points. We kept up with them the entire time otherwise, but we just couldn't make a good run at them because of it. The wolves, I don't believe, played a crappy game (aside from the 21 turnovers obviously).
sudi

Garland, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2007
Kingnormie wrote:
Interesting how Kurt Thomas returns and the Suns win three straight! MVP?
Umm... A guy named Steve Nash might have had a little something to do with it too.
SolarPower

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2007
Nash = offensive catalyst.
Kurt = defensive catalyst.
While Thomas is important the Suns' success, Nash makes them go! Can they win a ring without KT...probably not but they definitely cannot win without Nash! If I had to choose which one I'd rather have healthy I'd take the soon to be MV3 everytime! I think they proved last night that with Stoudemire's improved post defense that they can indeed win without Kurt(he only played 5 min).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Diaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
2013 NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spur... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peter Griffin21 2
NBA Finals Preview, Prediction: Miami Heat vs S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 2
Tim Duncan stays with Spurs for 3 more years (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Spurs aim to take commanding 3-0 lead over Jazz (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
Bobcats Beat Warriors 112-100 (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 2
More from around the web