Stern and Jackson get it right

Stern and Jackson get it right

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Times story from May 18, 2007, titled Stern and Jackson get it right. In it, The Washington Times reports that:

So the Suns fall to the Spurs in Game 5 because of the suspension of Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw, and the mealy-mouthed in the media are aghast that David Stern and Stu Jackson could be so punitive. via The Washington Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Times.

superfan

Surrey, Canada

#1 May 20, 2007
Let's face it, the NBA stern and jackson definitely favored the SA Thugs..the refs were afraid to call obvious fouls against them (bowen,
manu and mostly duncan). No doubt they're talented players but lack of penalties encouraged their (?)activities. Duncan is forever putting his arms out either ...what me?...or hey he fouled me..! I note in the news today Horry got a standing ovation at the Jazz game..I gues he should seeing as he gave the Thugs the previous game with his 'lite tap' on Nash and caused the 2 high level Sun players to be suspended...his contribution in the Jazz game - 0 points..! What a windfall for the thugs..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Diaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
News 2013 NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spur... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peter Griffin21 2
News NBA Finals Preview, Prediction: Miami Heat vs S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 2
News Tim Duncan stays with Spurs for 3 more years (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Spurs aim to take commanding 3-0 lead over Jazz (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
News Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
News Bobcats Beat Warriors 112-100 (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 2
More from around the web