Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who W...

Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the Better NBA Player?

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the Better NBA Player?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Despite both being possible NBA Lottery Picks, Perry and Terrence Jones shocked the basketball world with their intentions to return to their respective schools shortly after the conclusion of the 2010-11 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

cy chotic

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2011
In the many times I watched Perry Jones last year, I kept waiting for him to take over the game. He never did. He just sort of blended in. He rarely stood out as that Special Player. I have been amazed that he is mentioned as a lottery pick. The scouts must see something that I never saw on the court.
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2011
Terrence Jones!
robert brink

Flatgap, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2011
i thank that jones will have a great year and be a top 5 lottery pick
robert brink

Flatgap, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2011
and i was talking about terrence jones being top 5 lottery pick and for the other jones WHO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blake Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bobs Your Uncle 2
News Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... (Jun '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
News LA Clippers owner accused of making racist remarks (Apr '14) Apr '14 bud_schmones 5
News Suspension 'puts a little wrinkle' in Phoenix S... (Mar '14) Mar '14 southphilly 1
News Why Carmelo Anthony Must Consider Leaving the N... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 1
News Lakers weighing options with Howard (Jun '13) Jun '13 sammy 2
More from around the web