Bulls vs Knicks vs LeBron

Bulls vs Knicks vs LeBron

There are 3 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Bulls vs Knicks vs LeBron. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Ok, kmvenne here is my final attempt to shine a bit of light on this issue. In your thread you wanted to compare the top 4 players on both teams that are signed for next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

insane packer mauler

Kokomo, IN

#1 Jun 28, 2010
To Quote the superfans on a certain snl show "take your crackpipe and head back to New york" bulls are second to none and the right choice for king james and chris bosh.
Who cares

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 28, 2010
Lebron will not go to the bulls because he will always be 3rd best unless he wins 7 championships and he’s not that talented to win 1 nba title over a ageing san antonio team and cant beat the Celtics. With the old 3 so how is he so good
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Lebron will not be on the bulls,and especially not on my knicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grizzlies hold on for victory over Knicks (Mar '10) Mar '10 im-with-GodBody 1
News Celtics Pick Up Slam Dunk Champion Nate Robinson (Feb '10) Feb '10 Hoopla 1
News Eddie House and Other Boston Celtics Moves For ... (May '09) May '09 Deo 1
More from around the web