Kings Pick Up Point Guard Beno Udrih

Full story: News10 Sacramento

With starting point guard Mike Bibby injured, the Sacramento Kings signed free agent point guard Beno Udrih Thursday.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2009
haas73

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

you guys got lucky on that pickup, that guy has Mark Price skills
Joeblow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

The guy sucks. His name is beno. Ha. The kings need to follow up with the three way trade between the lakers and bulls. Trade Ron Artest and the whole kings team and get good star players like the celtics have.
Look at these haters

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Joeblow wrote:
The guy sucks. His name is beno. Ha. The kings need to follow up with the three way trade between the lakers and bulls. Trade Ron Artest and the whole kings team and get good star players like the celtics have.
Joe, who you blowing?
kaz

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Look at this assclowns numbers..we'd be better suiting up reggie !!! What a joke i guess i just have to hope we can squeak out 10 games this year
kaz

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

..also i heard there is some guy who is on the third string of the atlanta hawks.....we might wanna get him too.
Joeblow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Look at these haters: Ur Mom!
PLB

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS GEOFF PETRIE!!! The genius does it again. What a great acquisition!
Look at these haters

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Joeblow wrote:
Look at these haters: Ur Mom!
Joeblows everyone including his sister.

Let's get off moms cause I just got off yours!!
hooray

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

I smell championship
Idea man

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Great move. Bringing in a guy who couldn't make the T-Wolves roster. This is the worst team I have ever seen. Fire Petrie now.
Joeblow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Look at these haters: And Your momma's like a squirell, she can't keep nuts out of her mouth.
high noon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Who the hell is this guy? Just some other no-name lop the kings will pay tons of money for. When the F**K are they gonna get some REAL talent, those jackass maloof brothers have the money??? Maybe they would have a better chance of getting a new arena if they would win some games!!! Bring in some ballers and I might pay to see the clowns on the court.
Matthew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Who?
nuttinfuz

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Who smells championship.. That's just the beno not working .

Since: Nov 07

San Antonio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Beno Udrih has an injured finger. That's why the Spurs released him...so why would anyone want a third string point guard with a broken finger?
BUdrihfan

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

stop hating on beno! well of course u are cause this post was from last year. anyone who is looking at this post now, even the people who posted comments, wuld eat their words and look at him now! he is the starting point guard and does a great job! he may force too many turn overs but he is definitely one of the best players! who agrees?
KSUC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

through out all the drafts, GEOFF PETRIE drafted mostly shooters that cant defend... does it hurt to bring in a high flying dunker, like blake griffin.. i have a feeling that even if kings get the first round pick of 09 they will not choose blake griffin...or maybe someone like stephen curry that plays and handle as well as Mike bibby and J-williams

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beno Udrih Discussions

Search the Beno Udrih Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobson gets chance with Bucks after hip surgery (Dec '11) Jan '13 Manny 5
Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
Raptors topple Kings 118-112 (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Kings beat Nets 86-81 to snap losing streak at 6 (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tee Hee 1
Michael Beasley's career-high 42 points help Ti... (Nov '10) Nov '10 brave_dave 9
Kings 117, Timberwolves 116: Udrih's last-minut... (Oct '10) Oct '10 InHindsight 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••