Duncan Spurs San Antonio Past Rockets

Duncan Spurs San Antonio Past Rockets

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 14, 2006, titled Duncan Spurs San Antonio Past Rockets . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Tim Duncan had 19 points and 15 rebounds as the San Antonio Spurs rallied from 19 points down in the third quarter to beat the Houston Rockets 92-84 on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

its me lol

Lathlain, Australia

#1 Nov 15, 2006
i watched that game =D houston sucked more than thought bahahah
Arnold Pineda

Central District, Hong Kong

#2 Nov 16, 2006
No surprise to anything SPURS does to win games, they are gonna be champs again. No team out there including mavs can beat them in play-offs when DUNCAN is healthy.
memyselfI

Augusta, ME

#3 Nov 16, 2006
I'm not so sure I would peg the Spurs as a winner just cause they overcame a lead. If they were such champions; why allow the lead in the first place.

I think the top three teams in the West are in Texas. Anyone of those teams can be the champion.

Let's see where we are at in Feb. Right now we are just guessing.

I personally think the Spurs are the least favorite mainly due to the age factor. It is like their time is expiring. Houston found an answer to Dallas called Battier. Yet, can Houston stay healthy.

Should be an exciting year regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beno Udrih Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hobson gets chance with Bucks after hip surgery (Dec '11) Aug '12 Thomas S 3
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
News Raptors topple Kings 118-112 (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
News Kings beat Nets 86-81 to snap losing streak at 6 (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tee Hee 1
News Michael Beasley's career-high 42 points help Ti... (Nov '10) Nov '10 brave_dave 9
News Kings 117, Timberwolves 116: Udrih's last-minut... (Oct '10) Oct '10 InHindsight 4
More from around the web