What does BENO bring to the Kings?

What does BENO bring to the Kings?

Posted in the Beno Udrih Forum

Baltimore, MD

#1 Nov 29, 2008
where would the kings be without Beno Udrih?! he has that special talent that will develope throughout the years. mike bibby had this talent and it sure passed on to Beno to be the next best point guard. sure he is gorgeous with that sexy accent, but he has more to offer. his slick cross-overs and rolls to the basket will get passed anyone including kobe bryant! he may get many injuries but when he steps back onto the court, the whole game changes. watch out, here comes Beno!!!! it is so much fun watching him start every game. of course he needs to lower his turn overs but i am sure he works on it and tries his best to committ to the team. Tasmanian Slovenian!!!! What do u think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beno Udrih Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hobson gets chance with Bucks after hip surgery (Dec '11) Jan '13 Carol 4
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
News Raptors topple Kings 118-112 (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
News Kings beat Nets 86-81 to snap losing streak at 6 (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tee Hee 1
News Michael Beasley's career-high 42 points help Ti... (Nov '10) Nov '10 brave_dave 9
News Kings 117, Timberwolves 116: Udrih's last-minut... (Oct '10) Oct '10 InHindsight 4
More from around the web