Cavaliers among elite now, but will they stay there?

Full story: GoErie.com

They're rolling.Really rolling. The Cleveland Cavaliers have the third-best record in the NBA.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2008
pitt

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

One big thing you didn't mention Mr. Rankin is this teams awesome chemistry which is no small feat! These guys are real good!
Ryan

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Agreed. Mo Williams has been doing great, but you are right, once he proves he can take the load off LeBron in the playoffs, I feel this is the team that can bring Cleveland a championship. There is a lot of excitement around Cleveland because of the Cavs! Lets hope they can prove they are the team they seem to be early on this season. Plus, we made the finals two years ago with close to nobody besides LeBron. Granted the eastern conference wasn't near what it is now, but still, we have the best chance we ever had.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ben Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
Ben Wallace nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vernell 1
Read comments or leave a comment (May '08) Nov '11 Packers 4
NBA Basketball: 25 Players Who Haven't Made An ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jtgoeswoof 1
76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
Should the Detroit Pistons open the shooting gu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 van 1

Search the Ben Wallace Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••