LeBron gets even by scoring points

WASHINGTON: The past month has been filled with plenty of talk, hand signals and even dueling rappers when it comes to the hard feelings between LeBron James and DeShawn Stevenson of the Washington Wizards. Full Story
Terry

Broadview Heights, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2008
I think that the NBA should suspend Stevenson for the flagrant foul. He is a bum first of all and the NBA should send a message to others that this savage behavior should not be tolerated. This is not basketball, its brutality. Lebron is a premier player and an excellent representative of the NBA.
23alltheway

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2008
agreed. Stevenson also was charged 6 years ago with statutory rape of a 14-yr old..he is a pervert...I think that the "over-rated" chants should change to "pervert" chants at the Q on wed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
Ben Wallace nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vernell 1
Read comments or leave a comment (May '08) Nov '11 Packers 4
NBA Basketball: 25 Players Who Haven't Made An ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jtgoeswoof 1
76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
Should the Detroit Pistons open the shooting gu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 van 1

Ben Wallace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE