Shaq Puts 'Heat' on Bulls in 103-70 Win

Shaq Puts 'Heat' on Bulls in 103-70 Win

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 7, 2007, titled Shaq Puts 'Heat' on Bulls in 103-70 Win. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Shaquille O'Neal had 24 points, nine rebounds and a season-high eight assists, Eddie Jones added 23 points, and the Miami Heat put together a huge second-half run to beat the Chicago Bulls 103-70 on Wednesday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Heat

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2007
WHEW.... Let's go Heat.....

I knew when Thomas dunked on ZO, ZO was gonna get'em.. Way to play Heat, AWESOME PAYBACK.
Nick Willson

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Mar 8, 2007
First off I am a huge Bulls fan. I think that this game last night was a show of bad effort by chicago,and that just because they got shitted on this once b the heat it means NOTHING
THE TRUTH

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2007
Nick Willson wrote:
First off I am a huge Bulls fan. I think that this game last night was a show of bad effort by chicago,and that just because they got shitted on this once b the heat it means NOTHING
And surely you will admit that just because the Cavs came and spanked the Pistons in the Palace that means nothing right? We'll see in the playoffs what it means the Heat will be there especially when DWade returns.
Heat

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2007
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
And surely you will admit that just because the Cavs came and spanked the Pistons in the Palace that means nothing right? We'll see in the playoffs what it means the Heat will be there especially when DWade returns.
You better tell it!!!!(the truth)..... Let's Go Heat....
Noboby wants to see the Heat in the Playoffs, why do you think everyone wants Wade to get the surgery now.. ha ha.
Scorp6

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Dec 26, 2008
If Zo can come back healthy and give 20-25min a game....This could be an interesting season
Scorp6

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 26, 2008
WOW is how bad newpapers are getting? I just added on to a 2007 post.
OLD PRO

Delray Beach, FL

#7 Dec 26, 2008
I think Ira put the 2007 posts up so we would not ask him about his boy ROSE! I think Beasley outplayed his boy tonight! Less minures but more production AND HIS TEAM WON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
Ben Wallace nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vernell 1
News Read comments or leave a comment (May '08) Nov '11 Packers 4
News NBA Basketball: 25 Players Who Haven't Made An ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jtgoeswoof 1
News 76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
News Should the Detroit Pistons open the shooting gu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 van 1
More from around the web