Cavs see change ahead

Cavs see change ahead

There are 19 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 20, 2008, titled Cavs see change ahead. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James reacts after being called for a foul during the first half in Game 7 of an NBA Eastern Conference semifinal basketball series against the Boston Celtics in Boston on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

harry

Cleveland, OH

#1 May 20, 2008
hello,
i think we have agood team but we need good coach.
fired mike brown
Jake

Aurora, OH

#2 May 20, 2008
lmao, harry you're nuts. That team has zero offensive players other than lebron. Z will only get you 10 points and the jury is still out on west. They desperately need a good pg to run the offense and to score. Brown is doing a fine job with what he has but the TEAM needs to give him the pieces to work with. Defensively theyre great
Niki

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 20, 2008
I feel LeBron James and Delonte West did their thing for the last game. They put in a lot of effort. My opinion is when players are consistently not making shots "cold", then that player should be taken out of the game and give another player a chance to play and see if they are "hot". Whether they are a starter or not. Everyone has an off night, including starter players. It doesn't make any since that 4 starter player in the first half, did not have any points. They should have been taken out of the game.
Ciligirl

AOL

#4 May 20, 2008
It's the liberals' fault that the Cavs lost!

:)

Ciligirl
Kenny Tarmac

Erie, PA

#5 May 20, 2008
Amy4thebigO is bored today....
kevin

Severn, MD

#6 May 20, 2008
we need a presence on the floor that when the opposing teams are playing against cleveland they know not only lebron can beat us but..... elton brand or gilbert areans....or baron davis can beat us.
kevin

Severn, MD

#7 May 20, 2008
We also need a assistant coach to mike brown that knows how to run an offense. With lebron on the floor i would run a little more pricenton offense then you can bring lebron off picks then he can read the defense and react on how the defender is playing him. if he trailing lbj then he curls if not and coming over the top he can flare. they need more movement they get to stagnent
Tee from NC

Holly Springs, NC

#9 May 20, 2008
James by far is the best player in the NBA The Cavs remind of the Bulls in the Late 80's and 90's. James is the new Jordan he needs his Pippen. Brown should run the triangle offense and move Jame to shooting guard and go after an allstar small forward. James can't be stopped now bout if he was at the 2 spot he would average 50 a game. We need to to get Shawn Marion and let him run the 3.
Truth

Mentor, OH

#10 May 20, 2008
FIRE MIKE BROWN!!!! Avery Johnson would do just fine!!!
Darren

United States

#11 May 20, 2008
The Cavs need to make moves period. Lebron needs help he can't keep doing it by himself. The cavs need to make a sweet deal and pick up either Baron Davis, Monte Ellis, or get the rumor that everyone would love , is Carmelo Anthony... or get both in the offseason. Either one of them we are back to the finals hands down. teams minus well skip this year and go ahead and give the ring to the Cavs. even if you have to give up Gibson or wally(who ain't gave us nothing)i want the city of Cleveland to win and i definitely want Lebron to win a championship so the media can get off his back.

All I'm saying is make moves in the offseason cavs, big ones at that!
justin

Columbus, OH

#12 May 20, 2008
i agree with kevin they cant have lebron bring the ball up the floor and expect him to create every single time as good as he is he needs to start away from the ball and have a good point guard who can incorportate just what lebron can do i think west does a good job at that but one more player like that would be good. i know the game i was at against the suns they were standing around alot and expecting the king to do everything
richard

Saint Marys, OH

#13 May 20, 2008
i feel as if the cavs need another 3 point sharpshooter, when lebron is doubled as much as he is it leaves alot of people open to take good shots , the only person somewhat good at 3 pointers was gibson, and him being down for game 7 i think it made a huge difference with them loosing the series, also i feel Ben Wallace needs to either practice his foul shots ALOT or needs traded. yes hes a super defensive player , but in a close game you know who the other team is going to foul>
Inquisitive

United States

#14 May 20, 2008
FIRE MIKE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!
Karl

El Paso, TX

#15 May 20, 2008
FIRE MIKE BROWN !!!!!!!!!
Cleavland is naturally gifted on the defensive side and if they get avery johnson they would be good on the offensive side too. also get rid of pavlovich and verajoe cuz all they did was miss training camp and the first 10 games of the season. and when they finally came back guess what mike brown puts them in and watches his team lose. also get lebron a sidekick
or a good backup cuz the 5 minutes lebron goes out they go on an 0-12 streak
bambie

Fort Smith, AR

#16 May 20, 2008
we should not let boobie gibson go , pr Delonte they are two keys guys in my perspective.
Brandon

Cortland, OH

#17 May 20, 2008
The cavs should definatley try to go after J.R. Smith this offseason. He is a free agent and no doubt has the talent to be that second star Lebron really needs!
Arim

United States

#18 May 20, 2008
I am proud of you guys and knpw that next year we will be a champion. I agree that we should of went to the finals and are the best in the east we will gel next year nad be much better. I just hope wally is gone< he has a good game but it does not fit ours.
Mblocker

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#19 May 21, 2008
we need to trade ben wallace.vareajo and paclovic they suc.....
LUIGI

Philippines

#20 May 23, 2008
A another scoring forward can make cavs get a title

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
Ben Wallace nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vernell 1
News Read comments or leave a comment (May '08) Nov '11 Packers 4
News NBA Basketball: 25 Players Who Haven't Made An ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jtgoeswoof 1
News 76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
News Should the Detroit Pistons open the shooting gu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 van 1
More from around the web