Drive, draw, deal; it's the best option; it works this time

WASHINGTON: One year ago, LeBron James made the same play in a playoff game in Detroit. Full Story
eddie

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2008
great win!! one thing varejao makes me want to puke!!! at least wallace knows not to dribble or shoot. varejao thinks he is jason kid. This guy has spiraled downward miserably!!!
Chad

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2008
eddie wrote:
great win!! one thing varejao makes me want to puke!!! at least wallace knows not to dribble or shoot. varejao thinks he is jason kid. This guy has spiraled downward miserably!!!
Not if you ask OMG. He thinks Andy is the next coming of Hakeem or Dr. J!!! Andy kills this team every time he touches the ball. Some of his shots are horrendous and if he can't get the charge call, he is worthless on defense too!!

“LeBron = Born-again Tribe Fan!”

Since: May 07

Tallmadge, Ohio

#3 Apr 28, 2008
But if Andy can at least improve on his defense, and not shoot at all, then he will be deserving of the highest salary on the team. Ben Wallace will have to settle for second-highest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
Ben Wallace nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vernell 1
Read comments or leave a comment (May '08) Nov '11 Packers 4
NBA Basketball: 25 Players Who Haven't Made An ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jtgoeswoof 1
76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
Should the Detroit Pistons open the shooting gu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 van 1

Ben Wallace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE