Could Scottie Pippen coach the Bulls?

Could Scottie Pippen coach the Bulls?

There are 185 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 30, 2007, titled Could Scottie Pippen coach the Bulls?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Larry Bird never coached before he led the Indiana Pacers to the NBA Finals. Pat Riley was briefly a Lakers assistant but primarily a broadcaster before becoming one of the most decorated coaches in NBA ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Marty Pippen

Chicago, IL

#193 Jan 14, 2008
if he could get his guns through the metal detectors he would try to activate himself onto the roster
Sue

Naperville, IL

#194 Jan 14, 2008
I heard his willie goes all the way to his knees.
The 5th Angel

United States

#195 Jan 15, 2008
Jeez, Sue...has it been a while?

Willie length is not a prerequisite for coaching in the NBA although the Players, however, always insist that size matters.
Underdog

Wilmette, IL

#196 Jan 15, 2008
At this point Mini-Me could coach the team
Mike

River Grove, IL

#197 Jan 15, 2008
Underdog wrote:
At this point Mini-Me could coach the team
I thought they just fired Skiles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
News Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
News Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
News Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32
More from around the web