Rumor mill grinding on Bulls GM

Rumor mill grinding on Bulls GM

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 29, 2008, titled Rumor mill grinding on Bulls GM. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The NBA predraft camp always breeds more rumors than first-round picks. And so it was Wednesday, when two whoppers spread through the gym where executives from all 30 teams gather to mingle, gossip and, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

for rose

Glenview, IL

#1 May 29, 2008
pick rose we dont want a quitter or a bad team mate and even though Beasley is really good so is rose 6 schools in 5 years come talk about another eddy curry here does not give his best
derkach

Orland Park, IL

#2 May 29, 2008
bulls havent had excitement like this in years since jordan left rose is one in million talent u wanna get talent over beasley and rose is a true pg bulls have really never had one and he is good character good personality and also we would get rid of hinrich who sucks then to maybe get a free agent PF
for Beasley

Kansas City, MO

#3 May 29, 2008
Michael is not a quitter nor bad team mate. In fact, early in the year he was criticized for deferring to his team and not taking over the game. So he did as instructed and imposed his will. Beasley (like Durant and others) did go to several schools and was kicked out of one for writing on a car. You're entitled to your opinion but you might try to be a little educated on the subject. As for Rose, I don't have much negative to say about him. I just don't see the separation in his game vs. Bayless or Mayo. If the Bulls are sure that a guard heavy team needs another guard, they should trade down a few spots for a capable big and take Mayo.
cowboys fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 May 29, 2008
BULLS announce Doug Collins as new coach. So they were wrong on Avery Johnson ,hopefully wrong on Beasley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
News Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
News Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
News Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32