Warriors: Davis, Jackson are among NB...

Warriors: Davis, Jackson are among NBA's elite

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Jan 2, 2008, titled Warriors: Davis, Jackson are among NBA's elite. In it, SFGate reports that:

“When the fourth quarter is on the line, you give the ball to him”

"Tell you what - they were good," Nuggets coach George Karl said. "If Avery Johnson would have called me, I wouldn't have had any idea what to tell him." Golden State made Johnson's top-seeded Mavs and MVP Dirk ... via SFGate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Brayden

Australia

#1 Jan 2, 2008
Davis is by far the best point guard in the game right now. yes i do know kidd nash parker the lot. baron davis ..... is a killer he killed nowitzki and
his team killed them. dallas were no dought favorites to win the championship. with 68-14 or what ever it was. he kills at steals points assist his a star. jackson what an improver wow. warriors season to kick off 0-6 wen he comes 9-7 thats amazing im not saying baron carnt do it by him self. coz he can sometimes just 2 player to help him there on fire like lebron looking for someone. by the way im a cavs fan and from what i see from golden state there going places GO CAVS AND LEBRON LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
News Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
News Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
News Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32
More from around the web