Dallas Mavericks beat Orlando Magic 1...

Dallas Mavericks beat Orlando Magic 107-98

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Dallas Mavericks beat Orlando Magic 107-98. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

He may not own the All-Star title, but Hedo Turkoglu sure looked the part Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Mr Bandwagon

Titusville, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2008
I KNEW IT !!!! This team sucks !!!!!!!
Ken Johnston

Deland, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2008
I finally figured it out. Coach SVG has a master strategy for winning the Eastern Conference. He is keeping the best shooter in the country under wraps until the Magic get to the play-offs. Masterful !
O-Magic

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2008
Wow.....just looking at the score box and damn.....FG% is really really bad...All had a bad night but still played hard.
I only watched the 4th qtr and seems like we hustled defensively....obviously we didnt play well in the first half.

Ouch....I guess this is the game Magic have a free pass.
underdog

Daytona Beach, FL

#4 Feb 4, 2008
After seeing the Mavericks get pounded by the Pistons yesterday, and loose to the Celtics before that, you just knew they were gonna play tough tonight. That's what good teams do. Not saying the Magic aren't good, that's just how good teams respond. It would just be nice to see the Magic play a full 48 minute game for a change. They just can't seem to put it together for a whole game. I've never seen a more lazy, lethargic bunch of young guys on one team. They should be running circles around a lot of the older teams, instead they look like a bunch of geriatrics.

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2008
Another game where the team forgot to show up for the first period. In all but one of those games the Magic have lost where they forgot to showup for the first period.
Plus will someone anyone show Howard how to hit his freethrows during the game. I hear he can nail them in practice, but he forgets everything during the actually game and once again he shot less then 50% from the line.
Btw did anyone catch that Hedo had 13 assists, Carlos 3 and the backup pg Dooling 0.
Hedo assists makeup for the fact that he was not really shooting the ball all that great.
Lewis didn't have anything to help him to cover up all those missed shots.
Hedo rebounded gave out assists and put his heart into the game Lewis just was there
MrKnowItAll

AOL

#6 Feb 4, 2008
Nothing to be upset about from this game. It's still the facts the Magic are a 10/11/12 team in the NBA. Dallas is up in the top 6.
I suspect even Otis looked for a loss tonight.
Hang in there, they have a few cherry games coming up. Those are the ones that if they lose evryone and whine & complain as loud as you want.
You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
News The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
News Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
News Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
News Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32
More from around the web