Bryant likes taking the load

Full story: LA Daily News 13
It was an optical illusion, Kobe Bryant said. It just looked to us rubes in the audience that he put a team on his back and lugged it past the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday. Full Story
JTC

Philippines

#1 Mar 3, 2008
You bet he's gonna smile. The Lakers now have 42 wins, last season's win total, with 22 more games to go. And they're in a tie with the Spurs for the lead in the West. Seeing how it all turned out last season, wouldn't you be pleased if you were Kobe?
bradford neal

South Gate, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2008
It's showtime babeeee!! Can't wait for the big fella to return. Then you will see the real new look Lakers. A new dynasty in the making. Eat your heart out Cuban.
Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2008
This has to be the worse title to a story in history. Bryant likes taking the load. You cant be seroius. Whatever, bring a big towel.
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

#4 Mar 3, 2008
It should read Bryant likes "taking a load" cause he is full of crap.His ego will get in the way and the fakers will choke.
Hank

Harbor City, CA

#5 Mar 3, 2008
Ghetto boy is back again. How is the stink out in Fontana?
xusllabb wrote:
It should read Bryant likes "taking a load" cause he is full of crap.His ego will get in the way and the fakers will choke.
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 3, 2008
I love your writing style. It's awesome.
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 3, 2008
Judging by the comments of some of your readers, I don't think they understand your style. Both make me laugh.

-Ant
WATTS113

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2008
It sounds like you are trrying to down talk our success in L.A. Listen here if you do not breath purple and gold this is why you might feel the way you feel. I agree with Kobe if our line up did not get this upgrade we would have dumned. You gotta give credit is due. Even our bench is of the hook. You are making it sound so awfull that he spoke his mind pre-season. Sit back interview and type your report up. WATTS, CA
WATTS113

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2008
xusllabb wrote:
Screw you LAKER HATER who's your squad the San Antonio Spurs.LOL Anyhow, my reply to your garbage is he has the right to have an ego. 52 point in 51minutes what!! Stop it, we shall rise as we should. You sit back and say tham look at the purple and gold shinning..You HATER!!! Freaking from Bontana..You are a joke..
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

#10 Mar 3, 2008
WATTS113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you LAKER HATER who's your squad the San Antonio Spurs.LOL Anyhow, my reply to your garbage is he has the right to have an ego. 52 point in 51minutes what!! Stop it, we shall rise as we should. You sit back and say tham look at the purple and gold shinning..You HATER!!! Freaking from Bontana..You are a joke..
I dont speak ebonics yo.There is no "I" in team,egos like Kobe's loose championships.Wait till the playoffs and watch the Rapers first round exit.peace out
JJ from Inglewood

Burbank, CA

#11 Mar 3, 2008
cock-eyed optimist? your an id**t. You dont uderstand anything that waz goin on with kobe at the time. I cant stand the media. I hope you feel good about yourself jus bein a writer tryin to put an amazing athelete down. That is your career am I right?
Sam Syrac

Brisbane, CA

#12 Mar 3, 2008
Ummm... you guys know this article is all over the internet right now with people laughing their @ss off, right? "Bryant likes taking the load".... seriously? Nobody at your paper caught this? Good work guys...
jan munion

Makati, Philippines

#13 Mar 4, 2008
Lets go Lakers!
Kobe 4 MVP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32

Avery Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE