Jeff Van Gundy's attack on Dirk Nowitzki lacks intelligent thought

Nov 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Forth Worth Star-Telegram

On the topic of former Mavs coach Avery Johnson, Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki doesn't spew a mouthful of criticism.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
r obert

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

AVERY JOHNSON'S RECORD AS A COACH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. HE MADE A BUNCH OF LOSERS WINNERS AND WAS ABLE TO PUT SOME HEART INTO DIRK WHO HAS PROVEN TO BE A CONSTANT SELLOUT IN THE PLAYOFFS - NOT TO MENTION STACKHOUSE. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS BASKETBALL KNOWS THAT THE COMMISSONER HAS BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY THE CORPORATE ENDORSERS. THE NBA HAS LOST ITS CREDIBILITY WITH ME. THAT STUNT THE NBA PULLED BY THROWING JERRY STACKHOUSE OUT OF THE GAME IN THE FINALS AGAINST THE HEAT WAS SUCH A FAKE UNTIL IT IS STUPID. THE GAMES WERE FIXED LONG BEFORE THE RECENT INCIDENT INVOLVING THE REFEREE. THIS DUDE WAS THE FALL GUY FOR THE COMMISSIONER AND ALL OF THE OTHER CROOKS.
AVERY JOHNSON IS A GREAT PERSON AND A TERRIFIC COACH. THE MAVERICKS ARE DOOMED. LETS SEE HOW FAR THEY GO WITHOUT AVERY AT THE HELM. DIRK IS NOTHING BUT A "GREAT WHITE HOPE". A JERRY WEST OR LARRY BIRD HE IS NOT i.e. no heart and lack of leadership capabilities.
The Mavericks are finished.
Thumper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Jason Terry and Jason Kidd = Dallas Mavs!

Case closed. Josh who? Oh you mean Smokey oh say can you see! Plez! Avery J. will be coaching again real soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Avery Johnson Discussions

Search the Avery Johnson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 tazd62 1
The King and his courtship: Nets billionaire ow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Muff Daddy 4
Tyreke Evans returns from injury, but his Sacra... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sammy 2
Some Orlando Magic fans are sure refs will rig ... (May '09) May '09 Magic Fan 119
Avery Johnson Jealous? (Apr '09) Apr '09 alwaysfor the mavs 1
Battling tougher defenses puts Jordan ahead of ... (Mar '07) Feb '09 WORD_LIFE 32
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••