Celtics agree to 3-year deal with Jason Terry

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: Boston Herald

According to two league sources, the team has reached agreement on a three-year, full mid-level contract for former Mavericks guard Jason Terry.

Full Story
MavsfanNoMatterW hat

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Tryin to wrap my head around the fact that dirk is all alone still a mavs fan for life though every team has to rebuild just can't stomach that It's us now 1 yr after winning a championship will still be at day games next year go MAVS
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Then where is Ray Allen going to go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
Whom would you rather have: Bradley or Shumpert? (May '13) May '13 Rgpops 1
Adam Jones Show: Herald's Steve Bulpett On Futu... (May '13) May '13 joseph 1
Boston Celtics Agree to Sign and Trade for Hous... (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 2
Boston Celtics Should Consider Signing Dionte C... (Jul '12) Jul '12 normanmack 1
PBT: Allen might join Heat if he leaves Celtics (Jun '12) Jun '12 The_Solution 3
Boston Celtics vs. LA Clippers: Live Scores, Hi... (Mar '12) Mar '12 sebastien balan 1
More from around the web