Detroit Pistons Draft Dreams: Avery B...

Detroit Pistons Draft Dreams: Avery Bradley

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from May 19, 2010, titled Detroit Pistons Draft Dreams: Avery Bradley. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Avery Bradley's stock has fallen, but could he be a second round steal? Since the biggest prize in the draft will not be a Piston, the team could still find itself in the market for a point guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

ChakaCon

Tacoma, WA

#1 May 20, 2010
ESPN's Chad Ford has Avery projected to go between 8-13. Jay Bilas has him at a solid #13 to the Raptors. Doesn't sound like falling stock to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Whom would you rather have: Bradley or Shumpert? (May '13) May '13 Rgpops 1
News Adam Jones Show: Herald's Steve Bulpett On Futu... (May '13) May '13 joseph 1
News Boston Celtics Agree to Sign and Trade for Hous... (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 2
News Boston Celtics Should Consider Signing Dionte C... (Jul '12) Jul '12 normanmack 1
News Celtics agree to 3-year deal with Jason Terry (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News PBT: Allen might join Heat if he leaves Celtics (Jun '12) Jun '12 The_Solution 3
More from around the web