No. 3 Texas- Pittsburgh: Previewing T...

No. 3 Texas- Pittsburgh: Previewing The CBE Classic Showdown

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Nov 25, 2009, titled No. 3 Texas- Pittsburgh: Previewing The CBE Classic Showdown. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri is the place to be tonight at 10 p.m. ET.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Matt Fontana

Columbus, NJ

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Hey I was pleasantly surprised to hear about your head coach, Mark Macon, leading the force. I was sure to find out exactly where he played in the NBA b/c I remembered he did play (hey it's been a while I was a teenager). The big mistake I made is that I thought he played for the Knicks. I apologize Coach Macon.
Although I am all about Roar Lions Roar also referred to as WE ARE PENN STATE I was pleased to see that Coach Macon was doing a fine job controlling the opponent. Keep rockin the house and maybe I'll come down there sometime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avery Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston battle back to beat Washington in semi-f... May '17 Boston phart 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Whom would you rather have: Bradley or Shumpert? (May '13) May '13 Rgpops 1
News Adam Jones Show: Herald's Steve Bulpett On Futu... (May '13) May '13 joseph 1
News Boston Celtics Agree to Sign and Trade for Hous... (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 2
News Boston Celtics Should Consider Signing Dionte C... (Jul '12) Jul '12 normanmack 1
News Celtics agree to 3-year deal with Jason Terry (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
More from around the web