Your take: Detroit Pistons should 'ta...

Your take: Detroit Pistons should 'tank' by giving younger players more playing time

There are 2 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 3, 2010, titled Your take: Detroit Pistons should 'tank' by giving younger players more playing time. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

It's fun to dream about scoring the chance to draft John Wall, but it's not worth losing games intentionally is it? In a Sunday column , MLive.com Pistons beat writer Chris Iott asked what's the best Pistons fans could hope for the remainder of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

crazywhiteboy

Saginaw, MI

#1 Mar 3, 2010
With the way the Pistons are playing right now i don't think things would get much worse by playing
the rookies. I mean C'mon, the Knicks?
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2010
The pistons are wack,and their not even gonna make the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Daye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
News 76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
News Pistons' Austin Daye working to increase his role (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News About Last Night: Envisioning which current Det... (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News Detroit Pistons: From The Elite To a Cautionary... (Mar '10) Mar '10 gcross 1
News Gaels and Gonzaga (Jan '10) Jan '10 SirB 1
News Kentucky's Calipari lands coveted recruit (Apr '09) May '09 Ukfinal4nextyear 6
More from around the web