Near miss against Spurs pains Timberwolves

After the Timberwolves' most heartbreaking loss this season, coach Kurt Rambis found reasons to smile. Full Story
DD Austin

Lena, MS

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Keep playing hard!! You guys will get on a roll! Happy Thanksgiving!:)
t-wolves fan

Williamsburg, OH

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Point guard play last night was atrocious. Ridnour took poor shot after poor shot and refused to find the hot hand. Beasely made to many mistakes, but he MUST BE IN THE GAME that final possession in regualtion...instead you stay with Brewer and let Ridnour throw one up as a prayer? Come on Rambis...Jackson stayed with Jordan...I know that might be a poor comparison, but Beasly is your best playmaker!
t-wolves fan

Williamsburg, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2010
don't let ridnour shoot so much! Put Beas in at the final possession of regulation!
i will take it

Waukesha, WI

#4 Nov 25, 2010
great game by many players. Good to see Love, Darko and others play well. Once Flynn comes back and Johnson starts shooting like he can this team could be .500 the rest of the way. I like the progress under Rambis, my expectations are reasonable similar to the coach. They are still learning to finish games and will show that close-out capability soon. Run your O and play tough D and good things will happen.
johnny

Lake Grove, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2010
flynn injury. looks to be alot more serious. than whats put out there. HIS comeback keeps getting push back. now they are saying mid december. HIS injury must be similar. to the one BO JACKSON. suffered in football.
Jumping

Frisco, TX

#6 Nov 25, 2010
This team is growing before our eyes. We though the young wolves are still losing, you can still feel it!
jogante

Port Orchard, WA

#7 Nov 25, 2010
As a fan with hope this game hurt and really set me back.
tweet

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 25, 2010
The refs certainly had a hand in closing the gap last night. Game after game, the NBA memo to the refs seems to be "keep it close no matter what, no matter how you do it." It's like watching the WWF. Not scripted, but it may as well be.

Ridnour made a LOT of stupid choices last night. Namely one possession late in the game where he hoisted up a 3 with over 15 seconds left on the shot clock. He's proving to be the liability he was in Milwaukee. "Veteran" player on the squad being the most selfish and shoot-first. Telfair should have been in there. Wes Johnson- please guard your man at the 3 point line. Thank you.

Love is a beast, but man, he's taking a beating. He can't keep this up.

Patience was the key, and Paupavich exhibited it better than Rambis. San Antonio is an old team, and Rambis should have worn them out with fresh legs.
tweet

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 25, 2010
Oh- at least they are COMPETITIVE each game for the most part and entirely watchable. Progress seems to be rearing its head. I'll watch every night if there is EFFORT, and there is for the first time in a long time.
Jonboy

Duluth, MN

#10 Nov 25, 2010
Rambis must get Ridnour to pass the ball instead of taking all those dumb shots he takes. And quit taking Beasley out so much towards the end of the game. He's much needed at that time.
RHE

Halliday, ND

#11 Nov 26, 2010
Continue the hard work and in a year or two you will contend. The team, like the Twins teams of past, has a lot of talent still learning the pro game; and Rubio should be nice addition at point come next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio McDyess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs don't want just anybody at center (Dec '11) Dec '11 Cowboy fan11 3
Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
Bosh, Heat pay back Spurs with 30-point romp (Mar '11) Mar '11 jerryj 1
San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Lakers (Feb '11) Feb '11 jason -trinidad 1
For better or worse, Joe Dumars moves boldly (Jul '09) Jul '09 Ron B 1
Bynum goes off to help Pistons escape Bobcats (Apr '09) Apr '09 PistonsEatPoop 2
Shaq-Less Heat Lose to Pistons 100-95 (Feb '08) Mar '09 My House 6

Antonio McDyess People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE