Former Bethel star Iverson traded from Denver to Detroit

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

The Detroit Pistons shook the NBA in a big way Monday -- landing former MVP and former Bethel star Allen Iverson from the Denver Nuggets.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Isiah Thomas

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

Damn Bubbachuck, I wanted you in New York. You cost me my career.
Biff

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

A win win situation...there are plenty of thugs in the motor city to pal around with.
the answer

Newton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Biff wrote:
A win win situation...there are plenty of thugs in the motor city to pal around with.
when was the last time iverson was in any kind of trouble? why don't you grow up like allen has.
what kind of name is biff anyways?
Hey HG

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

There are more bowling alleys in Detroit. The chairs are not bolted to the floor and in easy reach. Do you know if he only would have admitted that he had a hand in the brawl and taken it like a man it probably would have blown over. If he ever apologized to the girl he hit over the head it may have helped. You can't forgive someone until that person admits the mistake. Forget all the guns and drugs his thug friends have been caught with in his cars. Forget all that and maybe you can forgive and forget. until he mans up the h--- with him.
wilt the kilt

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Hey HG wrote:
There are more bowling alleys in Detroit. The chairs are not bolted to the floor and in easy reach. Do you know if he only would have admitted that he had a hand in the brawl and taken it like a man it probably would have blown over. If he ever apologized to the girl he hit over the head it may have helped. You can't forgive someone until that person admits the mistake. Forget all the guns and drugs his thug friends have been caught with in his cars. Forget all that and maybe you can forgive and forget. until he mans up the h--- with him.
Like you were there peewee...
CeeDee - Yorktown

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

He shouldn't have much adjusting to do in Detroit.
anti-clown

Grand Mound, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

he sucks and is overpaid.
Hey HG

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

wilt the kilt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you were there peewee...
I bet if you looked under your kilt you wouldn't find a pair. I am a good friend of the family of the young lady that that thug hit with a chair. He was worthless then and still is. He only got out of jail early because Va at the time had a bleeding heart black governor that gave him a pardon. Black always takes care of black. No matter if there is guilt. Always makes excuses for the poor kid who lived in a getto. Unfortunately Hampton doesn't have a getto and he didn't live in one. You need to get a clue and do some research before you post you idiot.
A B C

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Biff wrote:
agreed. it's a perfect fit for him.
Sheniqa B Freeloadin

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Detroits crime rate,already high, just went up tem percent.
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

You MUST see this site before you vote:

http://www.ObamasPast.com
karl

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

too bad for the Pistons.. nuggets got what they needed., they need a guard who can feed melo the ball. and billups is the right one. hopefully they can pass the 1st round and eventually win the west.
Richard Dawkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Obama plans to make Iverson in charge of Obama's civilian security forces.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Isiah Thomas wrote:
Damn Bubbachuck, I wanted you in New York. You cost me my career.
I thought you wanted Jamaal Tinsley back in his home state & Town (NYC)so he could do drugs & go to strip clubs for freshmen high school honeys lol.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

karl wrote:
too bad for the Pistons.. nuggets got what they needed., they need a guard who can feed melo the ball. and billups is the right one. hopefully they can pass the 1st round and eventually win the west.
Well, I do think this trade will make the Nuggets a better team and the stolen Pistons a worst team. But I doubt Denver or should I say Enver can make the playoffs because the West will only be tougher with a new and improved LA Clippers, Portland Trail Blazers, and Houston Rockets.

PS.
I'm not trying to be mean to the Nuggets fans, I'm just giving them my opinion.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Sheniqa B Freeloadin wrote:
Detroits crime rate,already high, just went up tem percent.
I bet by the end of the year Detroit's crime rate will be up 30% more because of Kwamie Brown, AI, & Rasheed Wallace lol.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

CeeDee - Yorktown wrote:
He shouldn't have much adjusting to do in Detroit.
All AI's going to do in Detroit for the stolen Pistons is smoke a bunch of pot with Rasheed Wallace Kwamie Brown, and the stolen Pistons convict fans, and sit the bench for Rip Hamilton.

“The Apocalypse is a Myth ”

Since: Feb 08

Buckroe/Phoebus/Fox Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Ah, the ignorant haters are out in force. A very consistent bunch indeed... I don't see this trade benefiting Detroit at all, seeing as AI is most effective with the ball solely in his hands, and the Pistons built their squad around the team concept. It'll be like oil and water trying to mix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antonio McDyess Discussions

Search the Antonio McDyess Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Spurs don't want just anybody at center (Dec '11) Dec '11 Cowboy fan11 3
Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
Bosh, Heat pay back Spurs with 30-point romp (Mar '11) Mar '11 jerryj 1
San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Lakers (Feb '11) Feb '11 jason -trinidad 1
Near miss against Spurs pains Timberwolves (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 11
For better or worse, Joe Dumars moves boldly (Jul '09) Jul '09 Ron B 1
Bynum goes off to help Pistons escape Bobcats (Apr '09) Apr '09 PistonsEatPoop 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••