Practice?! Allen Iverson misses worko...

Practice?! Allen Iverson misses workout Thanksgiving, leading t...

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 27, 2008, titled Practice?! Allen Iverson misses workout Thanksgiving, leading t.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Iverson was the only player who didn't show up when the Detroit Pistons worked out on Thanksgiving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2008
We're talkin' bout practice man

practice

what are we talkin' bout???
dirtywhiteboy

Owosso, MI

#2 Nov 27, 2008
I can understand wanting to be with your family on thanksgiving but considering how much the team needed these practices to build chemistry it makes me wonder about the commmitment.
Maxfield

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Breaking news we all care about.
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2008
dirtywhiteboy wrote:
I can understand wanting to be with your family on thanksgiving but considering how much the team needed these practices to build chemistry it makes me wonder about the commmitment.
Dude, the stolen Pistons have no chemestry. Little Joey Dumars screwed up. By trading for AI and signing Kwamie Brown. So you might as well just get this equation in your head.

Ft. Wayne, Indiana-The Pistons+Convict Fans+Detroit+Rasheed Wallace-Flip Saunders-Antonio McDyess-Chauncey Billups+New Coach+AI+Kwamie Brown=Bad Karma=Pacers smash Celtics in their first sellout since fan appreciation night=Pistons get smashed by Celtics=2009 Pacers>2009 Pistons=No Playoffs for the Pistons=2009 Pistons=1999 Bulls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio McDyess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs don't want just anybody at center (Dec '11) Dec '11 Cowboy fan11 3
News Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
News Bosh, Heat pay back Spurs with 30-point romp (Mar '11) Mar '11 jerryj 1
News San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Lakers (Feb '11) Feb '11 jason -trinidad 1
News Near miss against Spurs pains Timberwolves (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 11
News For better or worse, Joe Dumars moves boldly (Jul '09) Jul '09 Ron B 1
News Bynum goes off to help Pistons escape Bobcats (Apr '09) Apr '09 PistonsEatPoop 2