In NBA, Continuity Wins

In NBA, Continuity Wins

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 5, 2008, titled In NBA, Continuity Wins. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

I used to be a back-up-the-truck guy who believed blowing up a roster was the best way to improve an NBA franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Todd Little

Canfield, OH

#1 May 7, 2008
I would keep the team in tact also, I told many of my friends and family they have to keep Arenas and Jamison. Those are my boys I love their atitudes they are good men you want in your community. Arenas brings great excitement when he is healthy. I am very excited about next year as long as those two are signed.
utahterpsfan

Orem, UT

#2 May 7, 2008
I think people are very quick to forget how good the Wizards really are when they are all together and helthy. Granted, it hasn't happend much. When they are though, they beat the best teams in the league.

“Work in Marketing”

Since: May 08

DC

#3 May 30, 2008
I would definitely keep Jamison..he is the team captain. Arenas was out most of the season so the team built chemistry without him. What the Wizards really need to make them a championship-caliber team is a good center. Brendan Haywood is way too soft for this team to win a championship. Elton Brandt would have been a nice player to pick up during the free agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade for Antonio Daniels (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Nick Young: Last Man Standing (Apr '09) Apr '09 frank jones 1
News Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
News Wizards Are Frustrated by Lack of Progress (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Thunder Is Wizards' Chance to Strike (Dec '08) Dec '08 sweetits 1
News Under Tapscott, Defense Still A Struggle for th... (Dec '08) Dec '08 LOOSECLIPS 1
News Dixon Breaks Into A Tighter Rotation (Dec '08) Dec '08 SWAMI 4
More from around the web