Granger leads Pacers past Wizards

Granger leads Pacers past Wizards

There are 21 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 22, 2007, titled Granger leads Pacers past Wizards. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Danny Granger scored 11 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, and the Indiana Pacers held off the short-handed Washington Wizards 93-85 on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USF

Columbus, IN

#1 Dec 22, 2007
Pacers Win.....Pacers Win

Bring it haters.....
JKL

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2007
Granger needs to find his way out of town and on a team and organization that gets it.

Bring it......TrailPacer fans, tell us how we will jump on this bandwagon. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Poor Product/Poor Employees = no attendance or mass support
walt

AOL

#3 Dec 22, 2007
JKL wrote:
Granger needs to find his way out of town and on a team and organization that gets it.
Bring it......TrailPacer fans, tell us how we will jump on this bandwagon. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Poor Product/Poor Employees = no attendance or mass support
Took time from your busy schedule of beer guzzling, reddening your neck and dating your cousins to comment?

Your kind can find its way, not just out of town, but it can go back to the dump where your kind spawn.

Admit it. You have no reason to type your garbage!
JKL

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2007
walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Took time from your busy schedule of beer guzzling, reddening your neck and dating your cousins to comment?
Your kind can find its way, not just out of town, but it can go back to the dump where your kind spawn.
Admit it. You have no reason to type your garbage!
Wonderful to see the TrailPacer fans are writing as eloquently as ever. Inspires me to go read some Tolstoy.

Thanks for the invite to leave town, think I will stay, run my business and clown and fools like yourself. Thanks for the continuing line of fodder you feed me.
Stan

Elgin, IL

#5 Dec 22, 2007
At least they had enough to win this one, continuing their ability to bounce bad from their many bad looking losses. Wish they could avoid getting lit up by opponents playing over their averages, although someone has to score on the Wizards with so many regular players hurt. O'Neal, Granger, Murphy, Foster and Rush were enough because other guys had bad games. They need to keep working for defense and consistency. The games all matter if you want to be a playoff team high enough to have a chance to advance in a competitive series. Can't be making the Timberwolves look like the Celtics.
dacf31

Quitman, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2007
danny granger needs to be their go to guy from now on
Dusgusted Pacer Fan

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Dec 22, 2007
dacf31 wrote:
How did Mr. "More Smarter" play or did he?
kirk

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2007
JKL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful to see the TrailPacer fans are writing as eloquently as ever. Inspires me to go read some Tolstoy.
Thanks for the invite to leave town, think I will stay, run my business and clown and fools like yourself. Thanks for the continuing line of fodder you feed me.
you are a douche bag, now go away if you don't like the Pacers, we don't need idiotic fans like you stinking up this place
Old Roy

Newport, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2007
Nice win following that garbage they threw up last night.
finally

Circleville, OH

#10 Dec 22, 2007
pacers are turning it around
duke dynamite

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2007
I think the man running onto the court during the second half should make some news...
Wayne from Plainfield

Avon, IN

#13 Dec 22, 2007
Yeah, I was hoping the Star would have something on that guy. Did you see Foster trip him? Foster should have set a hard pick and leveled the dude. Maybe JKL was the dude, so now he's got hard feelings after getting thrown out of Conseco....lol
Pacers Fan

AOL

#14 Dec 23, 2007
lol best moment of the season

“"Deeds not Words"”

Since: Dec 07

Brownsburg, IN via Olympia, WA

#15 Dec 23, 2007
I wouldn't get to excited, Washington was missing 3 starters. Although, I think Granger needs to be more assertive on the offensive end.
CircusFreakShow

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 23, 2007
JKL is my name, being the freak at the top of my peak is my game! Freak up!
JKL

Fort Thomas, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2007
kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a douche bag, now go away if you don't like the Pacers, we don't need idiotic fans like you stinking up this place
That's it.....keep those who disagree with you away from posting views. I believe fools like you should leave and stop trying to tell everyone this is the year, they have changed, nobody on this roster gets into trouble....... We do not need you idiotic TrailPacer fans stinking up this place like the players continue to do.

Thanks, TrailPacer fans for continiuin to not get it. But most of all I would like to thank you for writing is such an eloquent manner and wording your views as to ensure us you truly have no accountability but you are really the dumba-- you seem to be.
JKL

Fort Thomas, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2007
CircusFreakShow wrote:
JKL is my name, being the freak at the top of my peak is my game! Freak up!
AAAAHHHHHH, Kirk, can't sleep and mommy won't help? Go fix yourself a Hot Pocket, you know how good you feel after mommy fixes those for you.
Adam

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2007
JKL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.....keep those who disagree with you away from posting views. I believe fools like you should leave and stop trying to tell everyone this is the year, they have changed, nobody on this roster gets into trouble....... We do not need you idiotic TrailPacer fans stinking up this place like the players continue to do.
Thanks, TrailPacer fans for continiuin to not get it. But most of all I would like to thank you for writing is such an eloquent manner and wording your views as to ensure us you truly have no accountability but you are really the dumba-- you seem to be.
The problem with your logic is that you probably haven't watched a game all year, which would make you uneducated on the subject matter. Plus you're letting your hatred for a small fraction of the roster cloud your view of the bigger picture. Though this is a different team than 5+ years ago, it's the same FRANCHISE that has provided this city with so much over the past 2 decades. If you want to throw the whole franchise under the bus, you're essentially turning your back on all the greatest Pacer players in recent memory, all because of the actions of one player over the last year. The only silver lining here is that I believe fans as critical as you are actually in the minority. You've created this grand illusion of what the Pacers have become, portrayed by all the negative press, and will likely never come around again. I believe most people are staying away from Conseco this season simply because it's believed the Pacers aren't playing well, and the Colts are the sexy thing in town right now. Once football season is over, and the Pacers are on their way to winning their first-round matchup, those casual fans will be back and Conseco will be rocking again. You can stay home and live in your illusion for all I care.
JKL

Fort Thomas, KY

#20 Dec 23, 2007
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your logic is that you probably haven't watched a game all year, which would make you uneducated on the subject matter. Plus you're letting your hatred for a small fraction of the roster cloud your view of the bigger picture. Though this is a different team than 5+ years ago, it's the same FRANCHISE that has provided this city with so much over the past 2 decades. If you want to throw the whole franchise under the bus, you're essentially turning your back on all the greatest Pacer players in recent memory, all because of the actions of one player over the last year. The only silver lining here is that I believe fans as critical as you are actually in the minority. You've created this grand illusion of what the Pacers have become, portrayed by all the negative press, and will likely never come around again. I believe most people are staying away from Conseco this season simply because it's believed the Pacers aren't playing well, and the Colts are the sexy thing in town right now. Once football season is over, and the Pacers are on their way to winning their first-round matchup, those casual fans will be back and Conseco will be rocking again. You can stay home and live in your illusion for all I care.
I will place any amount of money on the wager the fans WILL NOT be back this year. Just because a team starts winning means nothing except for you sad sacks who will claim they were with them all along.

I have not watched a game in years and my words are for the WHOLE organization not just a few players. The whole organization just does not get it just as the players who constantly are having issues with the law, cripples and night clubs. They are an embarassment to the city. Just like the fools who will support them no matter what.

One question....would you continue to buy and drink Coke if their quality drops and their executives keep getting into trouble with the law? A poor product is a poor product, it does not matter if they are a pro sports team or not.

So, once again, wins or not will not dictate when, and if, the fans return.
Joe

Dayton, OH

#21 Dec 24, 2007
dacf31 wrote:
Yep. And once JO is dealt, we'll be better. I sat down low for this game and all this pompous jerk does is whine to the refs. He kills this team. JO must go! 9 for 30 in his past two games with 25 of those shots being withing 8 feet. Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade for Antonio Daniels (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Nick Young: Last Man Standing (Apr '09) Apr '09 frank jones 1
News Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
News Wizards Are Frustrated by Lack of Progress (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Thunder Is Wizards' Chance to Strike (Dec '08) Dec '08 sweetits 1
News Under Tapscott, Defense Still A Struggle for th... (Dec '08) Dec '08 LOOSECLIPS 1
News Dixon Breaks Into A Tighter Rotation (Dec '08) Dec '08 SWAMI 4
More from around the web