Hold up, Cavs: Layup keeps Wizards alive

Hold up, Cavs: Layup keeps Wizards alive

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from May 1, 2008, titled Hold up, Cavs: Layup keeps Wizards alive. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Caron Butler whispered in LeBron James ' ear, one last word in case the Washington Wizards' season was about to end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Dan

Spring Grove, PA

#1 May 1, 2008
That was an awesome game. Physical, down to the wire.
FAN

Washington, DC

#2 May 1, 2008
It is time to trade the big "0" and Stevenson, and get cmplement players to help the wizards move forward. Two solid players can turn this team in to a REAL contender.
john

Martinsburg, WV

#3 May 1, 2008
FAN wrote:
It is time to trade the big "0" and Stevenson, and get cmplement players to help the wizards move forward. Two solid players can turn this team in to a REAL contender.
ARE you stupid????
arenas is about to get a huge contract!!! trade him your dumb.
he brought basketball back to D.C so shut the hell up..if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be in the playoffs everyyear..you are so gay..man i sqwear is wish i could meet you i would so you a thing or two and im from baltimore hey we should get a team and we'll take gil off your hands for you sound good?? hahahaha you have to be the dumbist wanna be wizard fan i know
Maestro

Hyattsville, MD

#4 May 1, 2008
FAN wrote:
All they need is a "4" and move Jamison to small forward and Caron at the "2" - use Caron just like the Cavs use James. When Thomas gets back maybe they can see what Blatche can do at the power forward. He's got a little growin' up to do first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade for Antonio Daniels (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Nick Young: Last Man Standing (Apr '09) Apr '09 frank jones 1
News Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
News Wizards Are Frustrated by Lack of Progress (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Thunder Is Wizards' Chance to Strike (Dec '08) Dec '08 sweetits 1
News Under Tapscott, Defense Still A Struggle for th... (Dec '08) Dec '08 LOOSECLIPS 1
News Dixon Breaks Into A Tighter Rotation (Dec '08) Dec '08 SWAMI 4
More from around the web