Dixon Breaks Into A Tighter Rotation

Dec 7, 2008 Read more: The Washington Post
CHICAGO, Dec. 6 -- After not getting off the bench in five straight games, Wizards guard Juan Dixon finally saw game action Saturday night and the veteran made the most of the opportunity. Read more
Hayes Ryan Jr

Baltimore, MD

#1 Dec 9, 2008
Juan Dixon is a "Mr.Hustle" but he cannot prove that status unless he is on the court.
AGENT 006

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 11, 2008
Javale Mcgee, Andray Blatche, and Nick Young has the potential to be longtime players in the NBA, please don't hold them kids up like Eddie Jordan was doing, let them play a larger roll and encourage them.
MC SIXTY 3

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 11, 2008
Good move Ernie to get A.Daniels outta here, I think it is a shame that a point guard or any guard in the NBA not be able to shoot the basketball, Deshawn Stevenson should be next, he can't shoot or dribble, start Nick.
SWAMI

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 11, 2008
Why is Deshawn Stevenson still on this team? please explain to me what i'm missing because I don't get it. he is the worst starting shooting gaurd in the NBA, yet, continues this streak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade for Antonio Daniels (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Nick Young: Last Man Standing (Apr '09) Apr '09 frank jones 1
News Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
News Wizards Are Frustrated by Lack of Progress (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Thunder Is Wizards' Chance to Strike (Dec '08) Dec '08 sweetits 1
News Under Tapscott, Defense Still A Struggle for th... (Dec '08) Dec '08 LOOSECLIPS 1
News Wizards have busy day (Dec '08) Dec '08 DumbIdeaDetector 1
More from around the web