Antoine Walker not happy in Minnesota

Antoine Walker not happy in Minnesota

There are 25 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Antoine Walker not happy in Minnesota. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Antoine Walker's experience with the Minnesota Timberwolves is playing out as many expected upon his trade from the Heat for Ricky Davis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justin

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2007
He doesn't know what he is doing in Minnesota? Then quit and go home.
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Even the Timberwolves know a stiff when they have one!!!!
GOOD RIDDANCE and enjoy those beautiful Minnesota winters!!!!
WHOLETRUTHY

AOL

#3 Nov 14, 2007
BRING HIM BACK TO MIAMI ...CAUSE RICKY DAVIS STINKS
Pat Riley

North East, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2007
Maybe if you were in shape, I wouldn't hae shipped your fat ass to the miserable cold of Minnesota.
OLD PLAYER

Delray Beach, FL

#5 Nov 14, 2007
With all the bad you guys think, I'd
bet he would have been high scorer last night!!!
NJ BORGATA POKER ROOM

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2007
WITH A GOOMBA NAME LIKE ANT-TONY HE SHOULD BE FAT. IS THIS HOCKEY WERE TALKING ABOUT?
nickspat

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2007
He gets millions to play a GAME-and he can't push away from the table

Miami is lucky someone took him off their hands. Yes he can score, but he's too slow to play defense
mike

Hollywood, FL

#8 Nov 14, 2007
Pat Riley wrote:
Maybe if you were in shape, I wouldn't hae shipped your fat ass to the miserable cold of Minnesota.
but riley wont say anything to shaq.....its been said coach has been lenient to shaq being underconditioned.
TO MIKE

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2007
PAT DID CALL OUT SHAQ ON HIS WEIGHT AND CONDITION.
Bill

Miami, FL

#10 Nov 14, 2007
Your role is took get rid of the contract of an overpaid veteran a year earlier. If Minnesota finds a team with another overpaid stiff whose contract expires before yours, get ready to pack your bags.

Did he actually expect to play? Is he serious? What a moron.
Jones

Quezon City, Philippines

#11 Nov 14, 2007
Your done amigo!!!!!!!!!!
Jones

Quezon City, Philippines

#12 Nov 14, 2007
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
but riley wont say anything to shaq.....its been said coach has been lenient to shaq being underconditioned.
Shaq brings money to Miami on and off the court - the NBA is a business especially their top players and you should know that!!!!!!!!!!
JIMBO

United States

#13 Nov 14, 2007
COME ONE WALKER KNOWS HIS ROLE STAND AROUND THE ARCH SCREA FOR THE BALL AND THROW UP YOUR 30 3 PT SHOTS A GAME AND MAKE MAKE 1 OF THEM. ITS THE SAME ROLE YOU PLAYED EVERYWHERE ELSE A MALCONTENT.
Heat fan in Houston

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2007
I'm kind of missing him now - at least he could hit a shot every once in awhile in between the 30 foot heaves.......that would be better than nothing......

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#15 Nov 14, 2007
This shows you the respect Pat Riley commands. There were times when Antoine wasn't happy in Miami but he kept quit about it. But then again Antoine didn't respect Riles enuff to report in shape. But anyway.. Minnesota is disfuntional you can't argue with that statement.
PDazzle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Nov 14, 2007
if he gets bought out would Riley bring him back?
roy g biv

Hollywood, FL

#18 Nov 14, 2007
wade is active tonight

so is walker

wonder who is gonna git mo minz
Boog Scambi

Orlando, FL

#19 Nov 14, 2007
"Yeah...., ah, based on the last three years' stats, Antoine is just as good as Vince Carter."
Irsa-sucks

Mattapan, MA

#20 Nov 14, 2007
You are making up lies. The article made a point to say he wasn't mad and that those comments were not made in any way shape or form because he was unhappy. He simply asked why he was brought there if he wasn't going to play. So your articles it an out and out lie.
Worry about your own 1-6 team
Ira-sucks

Mattapan, MA

#21 Nov 14, 2007
Walker is skinnier then Al Jefferson. Look at Jefferson and he is twice the size of Walker.
The sun must be frying Miami's brains .lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web