Pacers fall to Timberwolves 131-118

Pacers fall to Timberwolves 131-118

There are 12 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 21, 2007, titled Pacers fall to Timberwolves 131-118. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Pacers fall to Timberwolves 131-118 MINNEAPOLIS -- There's still a little shimmy left in Antoine Walker's shoulders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

joe

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2007
Pacers blow another 20 pt. lead.
When they don`t run and stand around,watch ball go into O`neal,they always blow the lead. Why is it the fans see it, and the coach does not?
Disgusted Pacer Fan

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2007
I wonder how our exemplary citizen and player (Tinsley) did? Did he play "more smart" or was he still out of the line up?

Since: Dec 07

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 21, 2007
The Timberwolves? Seriously? Maybe we should send Tinsley's brother out after the wolves to return fire as they try to get out of Indy.
jct

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2007
What'ta'he--- was that???????
David Smith

Euclid, OH

#5 Dec 21, 2007
WOW, got their asses kicked by the worst team in the league!

How do you score 40 in the 1st and then 15 in the 2nd?

This team has a LONG way to go to be a contender.
Go JT

Princeton, IN

#6 Dec 21, 2007
I don't think JT played tonight but that doesn't mean you can't play some D does it?

131? ouch, especially if we can score 118.

That;s alright, there are still around 60 games left and we all know they weren't going to win them all.

And get off Tinsley's butt people. You should be more worried about what Sampson is gonna do to your beloved Hoosiers more than how much JT will help your NBA team.

Kalvin will have them on probation soon, and that's going to be comical!
the truth

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2007
What an embarasment, wow!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2007
PUHHHHHHH-Thetic! Indianapolis, welcome to the Pissers!
bprice18

Naperville, IL

#9 Dec 21, 2007
Good defense losers! What's it going to take to can Bird?
Pacers Fan

AOL

#10 Dec 21, 2007
tinsley did play
mitch daniels

Ingalls, IN

#11 Dec 21, 2007
Thugs
son

Rockville, MD

#12 Mar 16, 2008
yea tough win 4 wolves

i thought it was gonna be another blowout

Was i the only one to see sebastian telfair's shorts sagging low during the game he managed to keep them from falling down while dropping 27 points. Keep doin ya thing bassy luv ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web