Walker fails Heat conditioning test

Walker fails Heat conditioning test

There are 16 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Walker fails Heat conditioning test. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Heat forward Antoine Walker, who was suspended last season for failing to meet Pat Riley's rigorous conditioning requirements, was held out of Tuesday's start of training camp for again failing to meet the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Antoine

Philippines

#2 Oct 2, 2007
Trade him!

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 2, 2007
It's good to hear Antoine is anxious to redeem himself after being sweeped out the first round by the bulls. That guy just don't give good GodDamn. I guess it's safe to say when they robbed his fatass they didn't find his vast assortment of donuts, cupcakes, twinkies, moonpies, BBQ ribs and BBQ potato chips, hams, and 3 liter bottles of soda he keeps in a secret compartment under his belly.
Serioulsy WTF

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 2, 2007
What happened to that fire in Riley's eyes last season, what a waste.
mickey

Homestead, FL

#5 Oct 2, 2007
Just get rid of Walker. Cut him. Eat the money. The Heat win big time by subtraction. He's a loser and he does even care.
kupal

San Jose, CA

#6 Oct 2, 2007
this is his last year with the HEAT.. next year his expiring contract will be traded!

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#7 Oct 2, 2007
What's the test? Being able to stay awake?
logic

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Oct 2, 2007
Pat Riley will form a team like his Knick's from the mid-90s. I love it, get your fat butt in gear or get out of here!
Dres

Okeechobee, FL

#9 Oct 2, 2007
It would figure Walker would be the one guy not to pass the test, i give a pass to smush and barron because barron wasn even sure if he was gonna stick around and smush doesnt know how the pat riley system works, i figured walker wouldn know better specially after last year, being benched, its like everyday i dislike him even more as a member of the heat, sometimes its unbearable watching him play, the selfishness and this too, good thing is things are looking up for dorell if he can step up and meet the challenge, cuz antoine is basically giving away his minutes to anyone who wants them, i still dont understand how for the past 2 years riley has been so enamored with walker, i remembering reading somewhere that he was so busy with walker in bed, and would even get into foreplay with wright, if that analogy makes sense to you guys,,,,, ok thats enough, really had to fent and this seemed like as good a time as any
Dunkin Donuts

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Oct 2, 2007
Antoine is a regular here. Usually he orders a dozen Boston Cremes, and a decaf latte
Joe

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2007
The Heat can't trade him because nobody else wants him. They are gonna have to eat the money and part ways with him like some other teams did with their players.
Fat Uncle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Oct 2, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
It's good to hear Antoine is anxious to redeem himself after being sweeped out the first round by the bulls. That guy just don't give good GodDamn. I guess it's safe to say when they robbed his fatass they didn't find his vast assortment of donuts, cupcakes, twinkies, moonpies, BBQ ribs and BBQ potato chips, hams, and 3 liter bottles of soda he keeps in a secret compartment under his belly.
You're very funny!
dwaydemvp07

Deland, FL

#13 Oct 2, 2007
here we ho again
dwaydemvp07

Deland, FL

#14 Oct 2, 2007
walker was not worth that kinda of contract Riles signed him for he's a punk dude cant play no more
D Boston

Mebane, NC

#15 Oct 3, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
This had me laughing

Since: Apr 07

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2007
Let me get this straight...

Toine Walker fails a conditioning test that Shaq O'Neal passed?

If that is not a reason to get rid of him, the reason does not exist!
Green24

Gainesville, FL

#17 Oct 3, 2007
The dude is WAYYYYY past his prime. I hate to say it but get rid of him.I blame Riley he hasn't did anything for the team since shaq came over, What happen this summer all we did way get older,slower,and according to this article we got fatter. Can you say say first round exit again!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web