Heat's Walker robbed at gunpoint in C...

Heat's Walker robbed at gunpoint in Chicago

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Heat's Walker robbed at gunpoint in Chicago. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Antoine Walker's River North neighborhood includes multimillion-dollar residences owned by actor Vince Vaughn, former Bears Pro Bowl defensive back Jerry Azumah and Juanita Jordan, the ex-wife of former Bulls ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

ira-sucks

AOL

#1 Jul 10, 2007
I bet Ira did it and I am serious. Someone should tell the police that hoser
dumples

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Jul 11, 2007
Walker, heh heh, what a loser!
Dainty Crappooper

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jul 11, 2007
I d1dnT d0o iT y0u gUyZ!!!

:P

xoxo
thinkwinwin Fl

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2007
what a horrible experience. Thank God
he was not hurt.
big smooth

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2007
dumples wrote:
you a loser garbage,man got robbed at gun point and that's all you got to say,if i was in your prescense,i'll slap you garbage.
big smooth

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2007
dumples wrote:
really garbage i want a piece of you,you are a true loser with no class,garbage and stinking as i type.you are a jerk,worthless piece of trash.i would love to urinate on you,you might smell better,GARBAGE.
fixxer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jul 11, 2007
dumples wrote:
You're a piece of shit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web