HYDE: Summertime on the fence

HYDE: Summertime on the fence

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 30, 2007, titled HYDE: Summertime on the fence. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Pat Riley spoke Friday about whether he'll coach the Heat next season, which means of course he didn't really speak about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

donnie in the pines

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Jul 1, 2007
RILEY ONLY WANTS OLD PLAYERS LIKE WON THE CHAPIONSHIP WITH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE WASNT COACHING. WENT TO THE PLAYOOFS TOOK A LOSING TEAM AND MADE AWINNER OUT OF THEM EVEN IF THE DIDNT WIN IT ALL.
Hyde needs his ass kicked

Muskogee, OK

#2 Jul 1, 2007
David,

I wanna know if you can you get through at least one article without slamming Shaq? Did he reject a interview with you or pull a joke on you that you can't get over? I mean 95% of the national/local media has loved Shaq his entire career but also calls him out and are reasonable about it. You made things personal with your article last week about Shaq's new TV show and the kids on it and rightfully received tons of backlash for it. You only prove yet again with this article why many people no longer read your crap. I emailed you to put your money where your mouth is and challenge Shaq to a long distance race and let's see who wins. You know you won't cause you are the true lard ass who isn't in shape. I suggest you watch Shaq this Tuesday cause if you saw him in his tank top and shorts last week you would realize that man is not fat at all is pretty lean/trim when you consider how large he is in person.
DAVE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jul 1, 2007
GREAT EDITORIAL DAVE. YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Communism is My Life

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Jul 1, 2007
Riles is waiting to see if ha can lure Rashard Lewis, Mo Williams, and/or some other top-tier free agent(s) into the Heat house, so that he has an arguable chance of competing for a title. How difficult is that to figure out? Given his history, I'd say the odds of roster help arriving is high. Let's go Heat!
Hippo Goldberg

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2007
It does not matter with this team because Shaq will make the free throws when they count!(NOT)

And Reilly will be the coach when the teams plays well but not if they play horrible. And Reilly will go down to the NBA flea market and get a couple of old dogs, never dare develop a young player of course, and then they will make the playoffs because everyone makes the playoffs, and find that again here are all these teams with 8 or 9 players, many young energetic like the Bulls, and the Heat has Wade and Shaq who is just coming off his undercover cop detail ... or is it his overweight kids tv gig. But don't forget the Heat also has grandaddy Antoine Walker who drools and dribbles balls off his head and feet and out of bounds.

ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY SEASON TICKETS THAT COST MORE THAN DIAMONDS TO WATCH THIS CIRCUS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web