Hardaway finally gets back on the court

Hardaway finally gets back on the court

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Hardaway finally gets back on the court. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

For the first time in nearly two years, Penny Hardaway was back in an NBA uniform in an NBA game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Ira Blog Regular

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 19, 2007
First.
Dennis

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 19, 2007
This looks bad, boys. Very, very bad. I think the Heat will be the Dolphins version of basketball this year.
geriatric retiree

AOL

#3 Oct 19, 2007
Doug Christie .....Yikes !
Why not just bring Glen Rice and James Worthy since they are building all time "was" great ball players team. Geeez call Jordan tell him Pipen is almost ready for his comback as well.
Golden Heat .....go go go !!
Bayoyong

AOL

#4 Oct 19, 2007
I know for sure the Heat training staff would be stocking a whole lot of Bengay ointment with all the old players they keep piling up on that team. Is Shaq still going to play this year , and if yes is he playing the early part of the season or the last part only?
nba anal yst

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2007
Penny, Chris Quinn will eat your lunch. Then, he will charge you for it!
sigmund tesorero

Philippines

#6 Oct 20, 2007
I don't know what the Heat is thinking, but getting a bunch of aged players won't help their cause. If injuries did them in last year, getting penny hardaway may just add to their roster of players included in the injured list more often than they are active. If they are serious in their bid to regain the NBA chamb[pionship, I beleive that it would be better for Pat Riley to get younger players that can run and learn from his great basketball mind and in the process help the big diesel and the flash in pulling and pushing the Heat's bid.
Fitz

Bergenfield, NJ

#7 Oct 20, 2007
Penny will be very important to this team this year,,all you haters wait and see!!!!!!

Do work Penny,leading the team in assists in his first game back,,only better to come....
alex

Miami Beach, FL

#8 Oct 20, 2007
yeah... christie, mutombo, who else? Who is around 40 - Riley needs you. Just give us a call.
Hyperdude

Covington, LA

#10 Oct 20, 2007
Pat Riley was last seen at a Graveyard Trying to dig up old dead players he thought could help the team.
But was arrested by police for grave robbing.
Riley stated he had to result to drastic measures with Shaq eating up most of the cap money.
Shaq who collects loads of cash for missing games and free throws had no comment.
jay

Spring Valley, NY

#11 Oct 20, 2007
whats with this old farts wanting to comeback? CHRISTIE AT BEST had 3 years in SAC... GO HOME b4 your wife spanks you.
jay

Spring Valley, NY

#12 Oct 20, 2007
bring back timmy hardaway and rony seikly pleease?
popoy

Manila, Philippines

#13 Oct 21, 2007
well at least HARDAWAY can still play and i know he can last 3 more years in miami!!! huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web