Penny says he, Shaq put rift in past

Aug 10, 2007 Read more: Palm Beach Post

“I'm able to run without any pain for the first time in five years”

Penny Hardaway, the Heat's newly-signed swingman, said Friday he made amends with center Shaquille O'Neal last year regarding the rift the two had as teammates in Orlando in the mid-1990s. Hardaway, who hasn't ... via Palm Beach Post

Read more
c-bird

Bristol, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2007
hope they get the ring they would have got had shaq stayed in orlando.good pickup for heat better than payton. what do you all think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web