Riley 'irritated' byportly Walker

Riley 'irritated' byportly Walker

There are 30 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 10, 2007, titled Riley 'irritated' byportly Walker. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Pat Riley sees the possibilities in Antoine Walker. It is why he so much wants to make things work with the veteran forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Xxx

Vero Beach, FL

#23 Oct 11, 2007
Leeroy's been eatin' too much chicken while playin video games.
Jose

New Orleans, LA

#24 Oct 11, 2007
Life is good for Walker. He is imitating Tractor Trayler.
joshs brother

New York, NY

#25 Oct 11, 2007
Walker shouldn't have given out excuses as to why he didn't get in shape during the offseason...He should've said that : "I messed up and didn't do what I was supposed to do and I apologize to the heat fans, players, and the organization for this embarassment"

At least if he did that, he'd demonstrate that he has SOME sliver of accountability in his blood....what he did, however, is akin to whining and placing the blame elsewhere instead of focusing on the source of the problem : Himself.
Candorman

Washington, PA

#26 Oct 11, 2007
Pistons-Suck wrote:
They should work out a buy out with the guy and move on. Get rid of him, the headaches are just not worth it.
Exactly. He isn't that good when he's in shape so what's the big deal, or is Preening Pat afraid to admit that he made ANOTHER personnel blunder? Preening Pat may know hair gel and once upon a time when given an unlimited payroll and star players he could coach but now he's a fraud and crying to the press about big fat ol' Twan isn't exactly a sign of class.
FORMER FLORIDIAN

Louisville, KY

#27 Oct 11, 2007
6'9 and 235 pounds are you kidding me!!! He is fine as he is he just needs more muscle mass. Leave him alone Riley!!
hsafir

AOL

#28 Oct 11, 2007
Practice began this morning with 19 Heat players running twenty laps around Antoine Walker.
rjp04831

Louisville, KY

#29 Oct 11, 2007
Ira he was irritated at you asking the same question everyday about Antoine Walker.
chango-ochumeleg ua-yemaya

San Antonio, TX

#30 Oct 11, 2007
stick a fork on walker, he is done!!! to be honest he's been done for 2 years now..
TenwThirty

West Palm Beach, FL

#31 Oct 11, 2007
Slick it Up
Get Ready for HOOPS!
dribbler

East Haddam, CT

#32 Oct 12, 2007
why can't Pat let go of this stupid
obsession with AW? leave the guy alone,
admit you blew it when you signed him,
and develop the other players. Enough
already with his conditioning problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web