Wolves not rushing Foye's return

Wolves not rushing Foye's return

There are 5 comments on the Startribune.com story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Wolves not rushing Foye's return. In it, Startribune.com reports that:

“It's going to get better, because it can't get no worse.”

In Randy Foye's case, no pain means more gain.His left knee still pain-free, Foye will continue to ratchet up his activities with the Timberwolves in the next week or two on his way back from a stress reaction ... via Startribune.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Startribune.com.

Jimmy OMalley

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Hey,
I think its time for Foye to return to the line up & make the Timber wolves real good and get out of the loser's hole and makes them the Playoff favorite.
Commish

Grand Rapids, MN

#2 Jan 15, 2008
Easy now Jimmy! We want that #1 overall pick this year. Let's win it all next year.

Assuming we take PF Michael Beasley in the draft:
PF Beasley
SF Brewer
C Jefferson
SG McCants
PG Foye

I am liking it!

“2012 deadline. SB or LA it is.”

Since: Dec 06

Zimmerman, MN

#3 Jan 15, 2008
Why would we take a PF when Al Jefferson is the starting PF for the wolves? Remember the contract he just signed? My gosh some of u wolves fans r just plain dumb. And Jefferson would never play center. How old are you?
Commish wrote:
Easy now Jimmy! We want that #1 overall pick this year. Let's win it all next year.
Assuming we take PF Michael Beasley in the draft:
PF Beasley
SF Brewer
C Jefferson
SG McCants
PG Foye
I am liking it!
Jimmy OMalley

Saint Cloud, MN

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Hey,
I think I will be patient with Randy Foye and I hope he will get the Timber wolves ready to roll into the top. What Theo Ratiff?? Was he ready?? I saw him on TV. He loos disappointed and wants to play, isn't he??
Commish

Grand Rapids, MN

#5 Feb 9, 2008
Big Al has actually started more games at C this year. Don't you even watch the games?

Besides, Beasley can slide to SF and Big Al to PF if you find another C.
BE LEEEVEME wrote:
Why would we take a PF when Al Jefferson is the starting PF for the wolves? Remember the contract he just signed? My gosh some of u wolves fans r just plain dumb. And Jefferson would never play center. How old are you?<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antoine Walker - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Elvira 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
News More debt troubles for Walker (Jun '10) Jun '10 OneRyder 4
News Ex-Miami Heat player Antoine Walker charged wit... (Jan '09) Oct '09 Abel mendieta 22
News The Great Power Forward Search of 2009: The Fie... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 2
News Former NBA player Antoine Walker arrested in Mi... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DirtyWater 2
More from around the web