Nellie's 'real deal' praise for Antho...

Nellie's 'real deal' praise for Anthony Morrow reminds of other dubious claims

There are 1 comment on the San Francisco Examiner story from Nov 28, 2008, titled Nellie's 'real deal' praise for Anthony Morrow reminds of other dubious claims. In it, San Francisco Examiner reports that:

November 28, 8:22 AM Don Nelson: Guilty of too much praise? A little more than a week ago, after Anthony Morrow had scored 37 points and 25 points in his first two NBA starts, Don Nelson proclaimed: "He's the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Examiner.

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2008
I can't stand Nelson anymore. He has lost it completely. He is demoralizing all his players. Belinelli is exhibit 1! How can you decide to start a guy, take him out of the game after 4 minutes and let him see the rest of the game from the bench. I have never seen something like this before. By the way the Warriors allowed 84 first half points!!! Were the other players dong their job? I do not think so!!! Don Nelson conduct is and was despicable. Not only he is a become a terrible coach he is also a terrible human being!!! What does it take to fire him...200 points from Oakland! The Knicks were playing with 7 guys and some were banged up! Get rid of him! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
December 1, 1:53 PM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolves to facilitate Dwight Howard Trade in my ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Chris 1
News Nets Downed By Nuggets (Jan '12) Jan '12 dem 1
News What NBA teams would DeMar DeRozan start on? (Jul '11) Jul '11 bob 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
Things you didn't knew about Anthony Morrow (Apr '11) Apr '11 nakrul 1
News Golden State Warriors' Don Nelson returns to co... (Dec '09) Dec '09 AVHS Dad 3
News WARRIORS / Mounting injuries force lineup shuffle (Oct '09) Oct '09 jojo 1
More from around the web