Warriors Trade Marco Belinelli to Rap...

Warriors Trade Marco Belinelli to Raptors for Devean George- What a Joke

There are 1 comment on the Golden State of Mind story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Warriors Trade Marco Belinelli to Raptors for Devean George- What a Joke. In it, Golden State of Mind reports that:

Well I guess the Warriors won't be picking up that 4th year option on Marco Belinelli ! Jump for more thoughts on another Chris Mullin pick that didn't work out for the Warriors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Golden State of Mind.

oaklandgorilla

Ferndale, MI

#1 Jul 30, 2009
I'm a big Warriors fan but i think this is a good trade. We are too stacked in the guard postion. Belinelli will be a good player for the Raptors.

Checkout our new forum... www.ramendays.com/forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolves to facilitate Dwight Howard Trade in my ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Chris 1
News Nets Downed By Nuggets (Jan '12) Jan '12 dem 1
News What NBA teams would DeMar DeRozan start on? (Jul '11) Jul '11 bob 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
Things you didn't knew about Anthony Morrow (Apr '11) Apr '11 nakrul 1
News Golden State Warriors' Don Nelson returns to co... (Dec '09) Dec '09 AVHS Dad 3
News WARRIORS / Mounting injuries force lineup shuffle (Oct '09) Oct '09 jojo 1
More from around the web