Zydrunas Ilgauskas putting final touc...

Zydrunas Ilgauskas putting final touches on preparations for Cleveland Cavaliers return

There are 14 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Zydrunas Ilgauskas putting final touches on preparations for Cleveland Cavaliers return. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Zydrunas Ilgauskas' return can be finalized on Monday and his agent says the long-time Cavaliers center wants to make the upcoming road trip to New Orleans and San Antonio prior to the March 28 home game against Sacramento.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#1 Mar 22, 2010
Nice. Hopefully I'll get to see him play in person on the 28th!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2010
Your going to the game?i always wanted to go to a basketball game,Mainly the knicks games.

Brecksville

#3 Mar 25, 2010
Whenever I want to grab tickets for a game, especially early in the season, I'll pick up these $10 seats the Cavs sell up in the nosebleeds. Yeah they're not the best seats, but you're in the house for $10. How can you beat that? I have tickets around the foul line on the middle level 15 rows back that I share with friends. As part of that I'll get to see the Cavs in each round of the playoffs this year.

Brecksville

#4 Mar 25, 2010
You've never been to a Knicks game? I'm sure you could find someone selling a ticket against like the Nets for example for close to nothing.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2010
Wow.im jealous.i never heard of that price before,its always $99 and up.Im a true Knick fan,and the only thing missing is my knicks jersey,and me going to one of their games.

Brecksville

#6 Mar 30, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
Wow.im jealous.i never heard of that price before,its always $99 and up.Im a true Knick fan,and the only thing missing is my knicks jersey,and me going to one of their games.
Yeah, that's one of the nice things about the Cavs and a small market city. Sure the tickets are behind the basket and all the way up in the nosebleeds, but how can you beat paying ten dollars? Keep an eye on stubhub or one of the ticket sites like that. Especially as it gets closer to the date, you may be able to buy the tickets for face value or less. That's how I usually score tickets to games and teams I don't have tickets for.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's one of the nice things about the Cavs and a small market city. Sure the tickets are behind the basket and all the way up in the nosebleeds, but how can you beat paying ten dollars? Keep an eye on stubhub or one of the ticket sites like that. Especially as it gets closer to the date, you may be able to buy the tickets for face value or less. That's how I usually score tickets to games and teams I don't have tickets for.
I sure will look out for that,or if push comes to shove,i will ask my friend to take me to a knick game,lol.

Brecksville

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>I sure will look out for that,or if push comes to shove,i will ask my friend to take me to a knick game,lol.
Well, good luck to you then. Every true fan deserves to see at least one game. It's an experience that everyone should have, so I hope you get to see a good game!
Tiffany

Bayside, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2010
<quoted text>
Well, good luck to you then. Every true fan deserves to see at least one game. It's an experience that everyone should have, so I hope you get to see a good game!
Thanks,me too.I want to see my knicks win.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#10 Apr 6, 2010
They're not even in the playoffs this year. See, what do trolls know?
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
They're not even in the playoffs this year. See, what do trolls know?
DUH,i know they are'nt in the playoffs this year you old buzzard,i said i want to go to a knick game,and see them win,thats why you should mind ya damn business.

Brecksville

#12 Apr 7, 2010
Woo hoo! 1500 posts for me!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#13 Apr 7, 2010
Woo hoo! 1500 posts for me!
You trying for a topix record?

Brecksville

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>You trying for a topix record?
Yeah, not so much. Especially lately, I've been crazy busy and haven't been on here much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web