Cleveland is home, but Miami has star...

Cleveland is home, but Miami has stars | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Cleveland is home, but Miami has stars | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

LeBron James talks with high school players at the LeBron James Skills Academy for high school and college players at the University of Akron.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Over Rated

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 8, 2010
LeBron James, Carson Palmer, Rick Nash. Three Ohio superstars in three different sports. Three superstars that have won ZERO Championships. Yes, ZERO championships!!!! OVER RATED.
the real truth

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 8, 2010
alright....thug ball...this idiocy is typical of what is wrong with this country.....and f off espn
Who Cares

Saint Joe, IN

#3 Jul 8, 2010
I was going to watch it. Then I discovered there are reruns of Amos And Andy on at the same time.

Sorry, hate to miss it.

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 8, 2010
I'll be glad when this crap is over. EsecPN has been all NBA 24-7 for too long, as have all major media outlets. Good thing football season is just around th corner.

Hooked on Fonics

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 8, 2010
I'm going to host an hour long show about how awesome I am too.

Dublin, OH

#6 Jul 8, 2010
If he goes on national TV and humiliates Cleveland and Akron by going somewhere else it will damage his reputation, both personally and professionally this will also reveal what LeBron is all about. Either way he is no longer King James to me he is DRAMA KING JAMES get over yourself already!
Ill take Nasher

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Give me a humble hockey player over any of these over-hyped cry baby look at me NBA ballers. If Nash or Crosby or Datsyuk tried to pull this crap - a one hour look at me circle jerk - their own teammates, friends, and family would smack some sense into them long before it ever came to this.

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 8, 2010
I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion, the media is treating Lebron like he is a King, which is ridiculous!!! I know the sports world is slow right now, but ESPN has been dedicating 24-7 to this announcement!! I am a huge sports fan and enjoy watching them that is for sure, but this is crazy!!!
Child Please

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2010
If he does go to the Heat, who's going to be the first to whine because their not getting the ball enough? Or the " the team is not using me to the fullest" line? That should be a poll question..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web