Telfair attempts to carry Cavaliers

Telfair attempts to carry Cavaliers

There are 13 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Telfair attempts to carry Cavaliers. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

CLEVELAND: Sebastian Telfair was an afterthought in the trade that brought him to the Cavaliers from the Los Angeles Clippers earlier this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

johnny

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Too fast to furious. Aka. Bassy. Representing coney island straight out of brooklyn. Still young. Still going strong.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Apr 15, 2010
johnny wrote:
Too fast to furious. Aka. Bassy. Representing coney island straight out of brooklyn. Still young. Still going strong.
Tiff, didn't you say that you were from Brooklyn?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2010
time to get ready for the playoffs, its essential, that this gets refocused. and what better team to take it out on than the chicago bulls. look for a sweep in this match up.

Akron, Ohio

#5 Apr 15, 2010
johnny wrote:
time to get ready for the playoffs, its essential, that this gets refocused. and what better team to take it out on than the chicago bulls. look for a sweep in this match up.
Tiff, I made it very clear that all your HATE for Bron/Cavs means you CAN NEVER get on their bandwagon EVER!
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2010
DANNY FERRY. is very good at what he do, he has definetly surounded. lebron james with some key acquisitions. with players u can build on this year and the next. in 4 games which sebastian telfair played 77 minutes. he scored 39 points and had 12 assists with 2 steals. not bad at all.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
GO SEBASTIAN TELFAIR.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiff, I made it very clear that all your HATE for Bron/Cavs means you CAN NEVER get on their bandwagon EVER!
listen kratos. u need to attempt to play the game of basketball besides talking.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2010
sebastian telfair, stays with cleveland and goes for a second ring next year.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#10 Apr 26, 2010
The important thing is this: he has played 0 minutes during the playoffs. I don't know if he will be with us next year, especially if we have to choose between him or Gibson.

Akron, Ohio

#11 Apr 26, 2010
johnny wrote:
sebastian telfair, stays with cleveland and goes for a second ring next year.
He might be traded this summer when all the changes are going on.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
The important thing is this: he has played 0 minutes during the playoffs. I don't know if he will be with us next year, especially if we have to choose between him or Gibson.
u honestly believe at this stage of daniel gibson career. he is better than sebastian telfair. sebastian proved he has skills.during those 4 games. mind u after being out since jan 20th. with a ruptured groin.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#13 Apr 26, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text> u honestly believe at this stage of daniel gibson career. he is better than sebastian telfair. sebastian proved he has skills.during those 4 games. mind u after being out since jan 20th. with a ruptured groin.
He played in 4 games for us. Gibson played in how many more? I would say that I'd rather keep Gibson and trade Telfair if I was calling the shots. Besides, in those games he played, he was able to shoot the ball at will. He's not going to get that many shots if he's playing with LeBron, Jamison, Shaq, and Williams.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
He played in 4 games for us. Gibson played in how many more? I would say that I'd rather keep Gibson and trade Telfair if I was calling the shots. Besides, in those games he played, he was able to shoot the ball at will. He's not going to get that many shots if he's playing with LeBron, Jamison, Shaq, and Williams.
daniel gibson averages 1.3 assists per game. along with 6.3 points per game. and lately has not played any signicant minutes. if u put sebastian telfair in the same situation, over a course of a year with lebron james and shaquille o'neal and jamison. sebastian telfair stats would be higher than gibson. especially in assists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web