Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cleveland?

Apr 13, 2010 Full story: Cleveland.com 44

Sebastian Telfair came to the Cavaliers as part of the Antawn Jamison trade. Sebastian Telfair has, by any definition, been a bust.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
johnny

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 13, 2010
If anything sebaastian telfair has prove a point. That he belongs in the nba. Forget what the naysayers say. Some People have a hard believing ur still. In the nba. He will be going on his sixth year. And u are still there. Making mllions a long the way. Not a bad career for a person out of high school. Keep ur head and keep going strong. We are all proud of u.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#2 Apr 15, 2010
regardless of what people say. he is still making millions and still playing in the nba. and showing no signs, that he has slowed down. HE IS STILL FAST AS EVER.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2010
nba teams know what sebastian telfair, is about. thats why he is still playing in the nba. so he should have know problem succeding in cleveland next year.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Nothing worth salvaging , he sucks.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2010
yea that explains why ur there, and sebastian telfair, has been in the league 5 years now. HE is the first 6 foot, point right out of high school. the media has been following him, since the age of 11. won four titles at lincoln high school. and now plays for the cleveland cavaliers. I AMOST FORGOT ONE THING, HE IS ALSO A MULTI MILLIONARE.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2010
Only difference is: They're not writing an article about me that says:

"Can Kratos salvage his career?"

They usually dont write such things about SUCCESSFUL individuals....but what would you know about that Tiffany?:)
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Only difference is: They're not writing an article about me that says:
"Can Kratos salvage his career?"
They usually dont write such things about SUCCESSFUL individuals....but what would you know about that Tiffany?:)
WELL LISTEN HERE MISS BEWITCH. THERE have been articles written about him since he was 11years old. here is a fact for u. sebastian telfair was not even invited to madison square garden, when he was drafted 13th in the first round. they the media thought back then he would not make it one day in the NBA, but he is still, playing pro basketball.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#8 Apr 16, 2010
johnny wrote:
yea that explains why ur there, and sebastian telfair, has been in the league 5 years now. HE is the first 6 foot, point right out of high school. the media has been following him, since the age of 11. won four titles at lincoln high school. and now plays for the cleveland cavaliers. I AMOST FORGOT ONE THING, HE IS ALSO A MULTI MILLIONARE.
Oh look, Tiffany has finally discovered wikipedia.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2010
OKAY STOP PLAYING AROUND ARE U MAN OR WOMAN?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2010
CAN U EVEN PLAY BASKETBALL.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Tiffany has finally discovered wikipedia.
i see u are still scared to call me.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Unfortunately for Telfair, he's not going to salvage his career in Cleveland because he won't get any playing time. If he wants a ring, this is a great place to be, but if he wants anything else, then Cleveland is not the best fit.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
Unfortunately for Telfair, he's not going to salvage his career in Cleveland because he won't get any playing time. If he wants a ring, this is a great place to be, but if he wants anything else, then Cleveland is not the best fit.
Yeah, he'll be sitting on that bench and has a good chance for a ring. Go figure.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
Unfortunately for Telfair, he's not going to salvage his career in Cleveland because he won't get any playing time. If he wants a ring, this is a great place to be, but if he wants anything else, then Cleveland is not the best fit.
sebastian telfair, would be a great fit for cleveland cavaliers next year, so far he is definetly and upgrade over daniel. aka, boobie gibson. and with delonte west future with the team. can at times. be doubtful. makes good basketball sense, to keep sebatian telfair. since he has a 2.7million option next year.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#15 Apr 26, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>sebastian telfair, would be a great fit for cleveland cavaliers next year, so far he is definetly and upgrade over daniel. aka, boobie gibson. and with delonte west future with the team. can at times. be doubtful. makes good basketball sense, to keep sebatian telfair. since he has a 2.7million option next year.
Trades happen and don't forget about the salary cap next year.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2010
point guard. with passing and ball hand capabilities is a must. if moe or west gets seriously hurt during the playoffs. sebastian telfair will be activated . because of his passing. abilities and quickness. he is an asset for the team to have.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#17 Apr 26, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>sebastian telfair, would be a great fit for cleveland cavaliers next year, so far he is definetly and upgrade over daniel. aka, boobie gibson. and with delonte west future with the team. can at times. be doubtful. makes good basketball sense, to keep sebatian telfair. since he has a 2.7million option next year.
I think that 2.7 million could be better spent elsewhere, and the Cavs will probably look to go that route. I have nothing against Telfair, but I just don't see him as able to make as big of a contribution to the team as other players could make.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that 2.7 million could be better spent elsewhere, and the Cavs will probably look to go that route. I have nothing against Telfair, but I just don't see him as able to make as big of a contribution to the team as other players could make.
what happens if delonte west gets hurt. who takes is place. it won't be daniel gibson. now even though lebron can handle the point. it causes lebron james to expand alot of energy. NOW.if u let sebastian telfair. fill in for delonte west while he is out hurt. that will ease pressure on lebron james as the forward and mo williams as the shooting guard.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#19 Apr 26, 2010
plus on cleveland cavaliers depth chart. they have daniel gibson as the back up point guard to mo williams. to me daniel gibson, is not a pure point guard, he is more of a shooting guard. can u imagine if an opposing team, traps him. when he gets the ball before he reaches the half court.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#20 Apr 26, 2010
Delonte West can play point guard. He did when he was with the Celtics and he filled in for Mo when he was off with a sprained shoulder. And when Delonte messed up his finger, Bron fillled in for him until he came back. That was earlier this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
Cavaliers report: Roster (Feb '11) Feb '11 Freda Johnson 1
More from around the web