Cavaliers Move On To Second Round

Cavaliers Move On To Second Round

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Cavaliers Move On To Second Round. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Antawn Jamison scored 25 points, LeBron James just missed a triple-double and the Cleveland Cavaliers advanced to a playoff date with Boston by beating Chicago 96-94 in Game 5 on Tuesday night in perhaps Vinny Del Negro's final game as Bulls coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

What

Sheffield Lake, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2010
"Unable to lift his right arm, James was forced to shoot a free throw left-handed with 7.8 seconds left."

Oh great..:(
mattrick1968

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2010
dear mr noah, uh well what can i say,except you tried soooooo hard &
you gave it yer all.but it still doesn't matter!! we got to many guys that can score besides lbj#23!!you got rose,deng&heinrich!!but 1 thing i gotta suggest to you... get a hair cut, wear a tie,and get sum teeth whitener!!your not too pretty!!go cavs!! beat boston!!
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Apr 27, 2010
What wrote:
"Unable to lift his right arm, James was forced to shoot a free throw left-handed with 7.8 seconds left."
Oh great..:(
Yessssssss! I said the cav's WILL NOT win the playoffs!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#4 Apr 28, 2010
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>Yessssssss! I said the cav's WILL NOT win the playoffs!
Well, so far, you've been wrong on EVERYTHING!

How does it feel?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#5 May 2, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so far, you've been wrong on EVERYTHING!
How does it feel?
tell him again. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antawn Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News Nothin' but Net: D'Antoni hiring is just strange (Nov '12) Nov '12 Caroline126 10
News Kevin Ding: Lakers' front office isn't firing c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 sammy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers Now Understand Why LeBron J... (Jun '12) Jun '12 forreal 2
News Anderson Varejao: 5 Reasons Cavaliers Center De... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Dan Gilbert, not LeBron James, is to blame for ... (Feb '11) Mar '11 harvey 14
More from around the web